forex trading is so hard...

Hold longer, if you have trend sorted then profit will come.

Holding longer also means a bigger potential drawdown doesn't it if I don't get the trade right?

In a small account thats a death sentence. Small accts are forced to scalp.

Why are so many people on here just losing money? I can't figure it out. People trying to trade price moves within a few hours!!! even minutes!! No one in my business would ever do this.( Unless Equifax!!)

The amount of time you stay in a trade is exactly equal to the possibility that you will make money. Stop throwing good money after bad!!!

I joined this Forum just for a bit of fun but have become very disturbed at the stories people are telling on here. Some guy apparently borrowed about 40k from bank to start trading!!!! I don't believe this to be true as it's just too crazy to imagine. Not possible.

Sorry, Im just getting a bit frustrated reading some of these posts!!! Some guy has borrowed (apparently) a large sum of money to start day trading!!!

The market will just eat small traders in under a second flat! I don't get it.

Thats what I just said!

The hard part is getting the R:R down. And thats AFTER the harder part of getting "your" small part of the trend RIGHT.

And theres also the SLIPPAGE from CODE.

I can't beat CODE, I'm not fast enough

Last edited:
Thats what I just said!

The hard part is getting the R:R down. And thats AFTER the harder part of getting "your" small part of the trend RIGHT.

And theres also the SLIPPAGE from the MACHINES.

You seem to be more expert than most on here? Do you trade for a living? Your posts make sense.

If I'm honest I don't have the time or the energy to review silly posts. I only exist as a trader to make money. Nothing else. I have a family to support so take trading seriously.

If I'm honest I don't have the time or the energy to review silly posts. I only exist as a trader to make money. Nothing else. I have a family to support so take trading seriously.

i do too. i have a small forex account that i intend to build larger into a real futures account. my wish is to trade the US indices, and light sweet someday. i'm willing to put in the work, whatever it takes.:innocent:

i do too. i have a small forex account that i intend to build larger into a real futures account. my wish is to trade the US indices, and light sweet someday. i'm willing to put in the work, whatever it takes.:innocent:

I have better time on Indices than Forex. I find (even after 15 yrs) Forex tradinf to be extremely difficult.