forex trading is so hard...

drop EURO drop!

their going to inject me with radioactive dye. got my marching orders, get admitted on Monday. radioactive dye? i said to doc will i set off any alarms or like be green glow on photos :D

Hi Pip, just a suggestion - why not work out your levels in advance, and then ONLY take a trade when we are at your pre-defined area. Then, see how you get on after say 50 trades?

Or maybe define your play/plan in advance on this thread, and see if you have the discipline to stick to it?

It will show you a lot, not only about your method, but also your ability to stick to rules and be focused.

i kinda blew you off because i get lot of cranks ..but ya. after second read, makes sense. thanks! i'll do this

if i live thru next week :)

drop EURO drop!

their going to inject me with radioactive dye. got my marching orders, get admitted on Monday. radioactive dye? i said to doc will i set off any alarms or like be green glow on photos :D

Yeah, I’ve tried the shout at it technique. Works sometimes :LOL:

Good luck for Monday, Pip.

Yeah, I’ve tried the shout at it technique. Works sometimes :LOL:

Good luck for Monday, Pip.

i'm sure i'll be ok. they just want to run up medical bill early retirement buy an island etc :cheesy:

thx

one day one day you will say, this mrthfr piphoes he can TRADE!!
spkyrll.gif

Shocked-William-Shatner-Star-Trek.gif

xCukw7m.gif

Last edited:
You will mate, its only the markets, more to life than this malarkey :p

i meant live thru the medical procedure no worry :D

once into hospital, your life is out of your hands. its like "why you doing this?". "ah just lay back, relax don't worry about it doctor knows what he's doing":innocent:

i meant live thru the medical procedure no worry :D

once into hospital, your life is out of your hands. its like "why you doing this?". "ah just lay back, relax don't worry about it doctor knows what he's doing":innocent:

hey doc you know that tax haven put in to..his accountant speaking...:cheesy:

you know, they closed that, you know. :cheesy:

"we" WE haha need to come up with about 25K by next tuesday, no prob right :cheesy:

the doc: "nah no worry i got this loser coming in Monday, ...haha oh sh^t:cheesy: