forex trading is so hard...

is this right? you send your sickest to the "states" because your can't handle it??

Yes, eg. if a kid had cancer and they'd tried everything to no avail - they'll cart them off to America for 'the latest advanced therapy'. Happens a lot...

said it before, but i am done GOING my own way,

have learned NOTHING here

not sure why any serious trader would npost anythinhing here

Hi Pip, just a suggestion - why not work out your levels in advance, and then ONLY take a trade when we are at your pre-defined area. Then, see how you get on after say 50 trades?

Or maybe define your play/plan in advance on this thread, and see if you have the discipline to stick to it?

It will show you a lot, not only about your method, but also your ability to stick to rules and be focused.

i am outa here , probably for good think i have some serious heart disease, we all have some right.

like intelligence got little got lot but all have some heart disease in the making :D

Hi Pip, just a suggestion - why not work out your levels in advance, and then ONLY take a trade when we are at your pre-defined area. Then, see how you get on after say 50 trades?

Or maybe define your play/plan in advance on this thread, and see if you have the discipline to stick to it?

It will show you a lot, not only about your method, but also your ability to stick to rules and be focused.

i work on the fly..mostly :D

seriously i got my "levels" those levels are protean