FOREX Signals

Prestige

Hi,

I'm sure someones mentioned this already but am not sure where it is on the forum and I have tried to find it :)

I am wondering if anyone has any view or experience/information on forex price signals.

This is when people everyday let know know to buy currencies at a certain price and sell at a certain price. Sounds too good to be true right? Please let me know thanks :clap:

Hi,

I'm sure someones mentioned this already but am not sure where it is on the forum and I have tried to find it :)

I am wondering if anyone has any view or experience/information on forex price signals.

This is when people everyday let know know to buy currencies at a certain price and sell at a certain price. Sounds too good to be true right? Please let me know thanks :clap:

They are all a scam, just like those chat rooms you have to pay to access.

Ok fair enough, I did pay for one however from Friday last week, I paid about 127 dollars a month NZ but every trade I have taken from them but one has been profitable by a few pips ( 40 on avg). I don't quite understand how they work but do you think they got lucky. I mean to be fair it has only been about 7 trades. I am very curious thats all. So I mean are there any cases were price signals end up being accurate? and not just a scam?

Last edited:
You do realise we can see that you are a trading room vendor? Theres a big badge under your name.

You do realise we can see that you are a trading room vendor? Theres a big badge under your name.

So much of this going on here lately.
The answer I have been getting when I point this out is "I don't know how it got there". :rolleyes:

Peter

So much of this going on here lately.
The answer I have been getting when I point this out is "I don't know how it got there". :rolleyes:

Peter

Ive come to the conclusion that Internet spamming is not a well paid occupation and perhaps doesn't attract the brightest people.

To be honest I assumed you would think that which is why I have not listed any links or made reference to the vendor and will not in future. I was generally interested that is all, I know very little about FOREX trading systems and was trying to get an opinion thats all :)

btw what badge under my name? I dont understand

Last edited:
Sigh I realize that last post doesn't really help my case but if you will read in the Trading Journals I have just posted a bit about myself and my goals for trading. I can assure you i'm a University student not a retard as was suggested by pboyles that I was a "Interent spammer". That wasn't that nice tbh especially how you are incorrect in saying that. And don't know me :(

Anyway i'm sorry we met on the forum in this manner and I wish you well

Sigh I realize that last post doesn't really help my case but if you will read in the Trading Journals I have just posted a bit about myself and my goals for trading. I can assure you i'm a University student not a retard as was suggested by pboyles that I was a "Interent spammer". That wasn't that nice tbh especially how you are incorrect in saying that. And don't know me :(

Anyway i'm sorry we met on the forum in this manner and I wish you well

None of your posts are helping you any.
So you are still listed as a vendor... are you or are you not?
If you ARE then your posts are along the spammer lines.
If you are NOT then the retard suggestion is correct.

Peter

None of your posts are helping you any.
So you are still listed as a vendor... are you or are you not?
If you ARE then your posts are along the spammer lines.
If you are NOT then the retard suggestion is correct.

Peter

Again that really isn't nice calling me a retard? I was generally asking what people thought of price signals and how they worked even if they were a scam..

I DO NOT understand how I am listed as a vendor, I am not trying to sell any product or anything.. How am I spamming? I can assure you I never meant for this post to be about what this as turned into which seems to be an insulting witch hunt. You guys can hardly talk trolling my posts.

sigh you guys really aren't very friendly are you

uhh im not saying I dont know how it got there I honestly dont know why im listed as a friggn vendor? I can't even find were it says that can you maybe show me? :(g

Theres a blue and yellow icon under your user name, right below where it's say posts:7

ahh okay I see it. Bugger :( How do you get rid of it?

EDIT: okay got it but I can't change it to nothing so I picked other?

On the t2w sign up page you must have very specifically declared yourself to be a vendor of a "Commercial Chat Room". The default is blank so you must have clicked on it and selected that option.

Either the new members aren't the brightest tools in the shed or T2W's signup process is wreaking havoc.

"Something Is Rotten in the State of Denmark" - Shakespeare

Peter