Forex honest observance template

mariamanuel

I started with this trading system this week, and so far is nice. I have spended 136 usd...
but I believe was a wise decision.

Arrows don t remark and enter the market very early.
If someone also trade with this system please tell me something, we can exchange ideias.

Good Trades

Last edited:
Ideal

What is the name of the system? I like to share with some system. You can send me email at [email protected] for we can share ideal too.

I started with this trading system this week, and so far is nice. I have spended 136 usd...
but I believe was a wise decision.

Arrows don t remark and enter the market very early.
If someone also trade with this system please tell me something, we can exchange ideias.

Good Trades

Re: Ideal

I desist of try to inser an image.I send you by mail, and if you can you insert the image ok?I only can send image, the system has codes to recognize the IP when you buy it.
Thanks
Best regards

Re: Ideal

ex+trade+arrow+2.gif

:thumbsup:

ex+trade+arrow.gif

FOREX HONEST OBSERVANCE TEMPLATE WITH ONE ONLY INDICATOR

or:
iuyt+yyy+iii+oooo.gif

I am not using Experts now, only manual trade.

Last edited:
These arrows don't look like anything someone could trade. Ambiguous 1 candlestick patterns. I mean, it looks like it was as accurate as flipping a coin. Think you need some additional analysis parameters to make any use of this. Just an FYI

Maybe if you closed on the candle the signal appeared on, but I don't think the signal appears until after the bar is in motion so, you wouldn't know this ahead of time. Look at the bar after the arrow. That is what you would likely be trading.