Forex Broker Scam Forex Signal Scam Forex Software Scam Forex Robot Scam

fxmarketleaders.com review on TradeComplaint com
Amount Loss: $800

I was following fxmarketleaders.com Signals, I got to know that they have the worst signals. They just dont show losses. Their trades are showed on websites once the entry points are missed. They dont calculate spreads. They are just a scammer working for commissions. I lost my $800, please help me to recover that

I have only empathy for you.. nothing beyond that. Consider this a lesson ($800 worth of a lesson) and try to understand trading yourself rather than expecting to make riches based on some signals company. The signals provider can always take refuge under the well known caveat of 'past performance is not indicative of future results'

Confucious (551-479BC) doth once opined: On the long, rocky and well trodden path towards success at trading, you'll find few who don't hold a scepticism, as deep as it is healthy, towards all 'signals providers'.

Sorry for your lost

I feel sorry for your lost, :cry: you have encountered the wrong forex signal provider and you got scammed, I can't believe there are a lot of people that can fool anyone, I feel so lucky to have FxLeaders as my best forex signal provider.