Forex Broker Scam Forex Signal Scam Forex Software Scam Forex Robot Scam

• Welcome to the newest version of Trade2Win! We're running on the latest version of, what we consider to be, the best forum software available today. Our aim was to keep things as familiar as possible but focus on improving speed, security and usability. We hope you like the result! Please post your questions, comments, suggestions and feedback in the What's New and Feedback Thread - Sharky.
May 29, 2014
fxmarketleaders.com review on TradeComplaint com
Amount Loss: $800

I was following fxmarketleaders.com Signals, I got to know that they have the worst signals. They just dont show losses. Their trades are showed on websites once the entry points are missed. They dont calculate spreads. They are just a scammer working for commissions. I lost my $800, please help me to recover that

Jan 31, 2013
I have only empathy for you.. nothing beyond that. Consider this a lesson ($800 worth of a lesson) and try to understand trading yourself rather than expecting to make riches based on some signals company. The signals provider can always take refuge under the well known caveat of 'past performance is not indicative of future results'

peakoil

Jul 1, 2008
Confucious (551-479BC) doth once opined: On the long, rocky and well trodden path towards success at trading, you'll find few who don't hold a scepticism, as deep as it is healthy, towards all 'signals providers'.

Nov 12, 2018
Sorry for your lost

I feel sorry for your lost, :cry: you have encountered the wrong forex signal provider and you got scammed, I can't believe there are a lot of people that can fool anyone, I feel so lucky to have FxLeaders as my best forex signal provider.