Fixeds Odds Financials

onlinemartin

Hi,

Does anyone know any Uk company offering fixeds-odds betting on indices and stocks other than bluesq and betonmarkets.

I currently use bluesq for simple daytrading on ftse and dow indices. I am looking to move into individual stocks, without going down the spreadbetting route (don't ask) and so far have only found betonmarkets (offering a small selection of stocks). The problem is that its one day markets are extremely limited (basically just to doubling up). This stops me from playing my favourite game of hedging up and down in a volatile market.

Does anyone have any ideas. Cheers

How do you daytrade the financial markets on bluesq?
how do the bets work there?
Any info would help out!
Thanks, Andrew
:)

onlinemartin said:
Hi,

Does anyone know any Uk company offering fixeds-odds betting on indices and stocks other than bluesq and betonmarkets.

I currently use bluesq for simple daytrading on ftse and dow indices. I am looking to move into individual stocks, without going down the spreadbetting route (don't ask) and so far have only found betonmarkets (offering a small selection of stocks). The problem is that its one day markets are extremely limited (basically just to doubling up). This stops me from playing my favourite game of hedging up and down in a volatile market.

Does anyone have any ideas. Cheers

The only financial fixed odds company I know of is Ladbrokes.com