Fiscal Cliff nonsense

jacknapier

157 2
Is there an article that gives an objective analysis of what the fiscal cliff is and what a few possible scenarios could result from it?

I've read a few on marketwatch and elsewhere, but they seem to be lacking something. I'm just thinking that someone here might have come across something better. I don't care if it's in a magazine, like the Economist, where I have to run to the store and buy it.

This smells to me of what was happening last August with the whole S&P debt downgrade. I just know there are going to be similar awesome buy and sell opportunities.

Earthling

14 3
Try wikipedia "united states fiscal cliff" - Its page goes into causes, and has a summary of projected effect. I found it a relief after reading opinion articles.

Splitlink

Legendary member
10,850 1,233
We all know that this is going to happen but when? Timing is of the essence. Economies based on debt is like having a house of cards built on sand. It only needs the right amount of rainfall and how do we know what the opportunities could be? Having a houseboat might be a good ides, if there is a suitable tree to moor it to.

timsk

Legendary member
7,477 2,234
Hi Jack,
I like Jeffrey Dow Jones (his real name) who has a free newsletter. Here's the latest one entitled: The Cliff Looms
Enjoy!
Tim.

Eddie Z

9 1
Is there an article that gives an objective analysis of what the fiscal cliff is and what a few possible scenarios could result from it?

I've read a few on marketwatch and elsewhere, but they seem to be lacking something. I'm just thinking that someone here might have come across something better. I don't care if it's in a magazine, like the Economist, where I have to run to the store and buy it.

This smells to me of what was happening last August with the whole S&P debt downgrade. I just know there are going to be similar awesome buy and sell opportunities.

Here is an interesting article about the cliff...Interesting perspective:

Fiscal Cliff Tax Hikes And Defense Cuts Are The Left's Agenda - Investors.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock