First trade advice

My first advice for your problem is don't never trade all your capital. SInce you can lose all them.

You are right. This is what an experienced trader advised me. He said it would be better if I started trading live with the smallest amount. Then just increase the value little by little as trading goes on. But this would depend to the result, he said.

Re-Entry.jpg

Repeat process: Evaluate potential re-entry price (strategy criteria)

Note: The prices marked on the chart are 15875 and 15975

Last edited:
a little experience is ok, but the 10,000 hours is bloody ridiculous. I wont be bothering with 10k hrs, sod it.

Well, if I was to charge you per hour (your friendly neighbourhood coach and mentor), I'd want you to believe in the 10,000 hour nonsense.

Outright psychology: To fully understand the nature of the market (random, although occasionally similar), should in effect deem outright speculation a bizarre proposition.

Filled 15950.jpg

Filled @ 15950. What concerns me at this point is the amount of ground that the market has already covered from 15850 (is there enough momentum?)

Note: I've maintained a bullish view of the market up until now...one must remember to keep an open mind.