First trade advice

Lloyds Bank

3 0
I'm going to be making my first live trade sometime next week. I plan on going in £10 per pip on possibly EUR/USD or GBP/USD, and hoping to collect 10 pips. I was hoping for some advice or any tips anyone can give me, it'll be much appreciated.

Shakone

2,458 665
I'm going to be making my first live trade sometime next week. I plan on going in £10 per pip on possibly EUR/USD or GBP/USD, and hoping to collect 10 pips. I was hoping for some advice or any tips anyone can give me, it'll be much appreciated.

What are you prepared to lose to gain those 10 pips?

If it moves against you 10 pips will you close the trade?

My tip is that you shouldn't do it unless you've already traded profitably on demo for a decent period of time.

Last edited:

spinola

Established member
614 137
I'm going to be making my first live trade sometime next week.

I was hoping for some advice or any tips anyone can give me

Don't.

But it really doesn't matter if you do, I mean , how do you think people get paid in the biz ? They need people like that to take money off them.

Good luck, but make it £20 or £50 a point to start . And keep on doing it.

Cheers.

(y)

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,302

Spreadbetting forex at £10 a point? Sounds like a great way to waste your money.

Purple Brain

Experienced member
1,613 179
you could go well maybe if operas at the time with EURUSD and USDJPY otherwise since I have realized that is muven in the opposite direction

Wise words indeed.

Not seemingly in any particular order or in context, but wise and probably all the more meaningful for their lack of immediate sense.

neil

Legendary member
5,167 747
Wise words indeed.

Not seemingly in any particular order or in context, but wise and probably all the more meaningful for their lack of immediate sense.

In a sort of non literary abstract sequence of hidden meaning waiting to be mined in a novel fashion.

Purple Brain

Experienced member
1,613 179
In a sort of non literary abstract sequence of hidden meaning waiting to be mined in a novel fashion.
Well yes. I much prefer accidental Zen to that awfully artificial deliberate stuff - seems to go against the grain.

The very absence of immediate meaning permits a deeper meaning to come to expression in it.

lee.belisar

98 0

The first thing a trader should have to become a successful trader is sufficient knowledge about Forex trading. Second is training and experience. I guess, you already have those needed. So what can I say but happy trading and good luck. I hope we can share tips and advise about Forex soon. Newbie trader here.

kimo'sabby

Experienced member
1,623 287
Don't hold any entry method as sacred, they're ten a penny and all pretty much useless on their own. Fibs, news, BOs, you name it, they all need that sublime touch to make them work. You can have this initial lesson for free!

NVP

Legendary member
37,535 1,988

Hey LB

dont worry to much about the jokes and ribbing going on ...its all part of joining the T2W gang........you will need a few hundred posts under your belt before people realise you are not here for just 10 mins like most newbies

just try to spend a lot of time researching and Demoing first before you start playing for real money ......

this game is a marathon and not a sprint ....:smart:

N

Last edited:

lee.belisar

98 0
Don't hold any entry method as sacred, they're ten a penny and all pretty much useless on their own. Fibs, news, BOs, you name it, they all need that sublime touch to make them work. You can have this initial lesson for free!

I actually don't get it. Pardon me. But can you tell me more about it. Thanks.

rrayne20009

31 0
The first thing a trader should have to become a successful trader is sufficient knowledge about Forex trading. Second is training and experience. I guess, you already have those needed. So what can I say but happy trading and good luck. I hope we can share tips and advise about Forex soon. Newbie trader here.

glad to see you here.i am also noob trader and I see your advice helpful.

Last edited:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock