Finspreads Watchlists

Traderhoff

Hi,

I trade Binaries on the Finspreads trading platform (part of City Index- similar platform). Since 19/08/08, I have been unable to move markets to or from my watch lists. Having been in contact with customer services several times, the problem still persists.

This has had detrimental effect on my hourly trading as I constantly have to move between various trading screens to trade.

Has anyone else had this problem with Finspreads or City Index and what response have you had from their customer services.

many thanks

Traderhoff

Hi,

I trade Binaries on the Finspreads trading platform (part of City Index- similar platform). Since 19/08/08, I have been unable to move markets to or from my watch lists. Having been in contact with customer services several times, the problem still persists.

This has had detrimental effect on my hourly trading as I constantly have to move between various trading screens to trade.

Has anyone else had this problem with Finspreads or City Index and what response have you had from their customer services.

many thanks

Traderhoff

My charts stopped working on my iii spreadbetting platfrom its basically a bolt onto city indexes platform, finspreads also use the city index platform.

Hi Traderhoff,

I have spoke with customer services and the I.T department are on the case. Hopefully should be done this weekend when general maintenance can be taken care of without interuption to trading.

Annoying as it is, it just means having to flick from one screen to the next until fixed, unfortunately.