Finspreads Charts...

I see that the charts are delayed. Folk should use that link I gave, earlier, for FX. That checks with their prices (it would, wouldn't it ;) ).

It seems to be all net trading, though, not phones.

Yes, I see that the charts are delayed. Folk should use that link I gave, earlier, for FX. if they have not got an outside source, yet. That checks with their prices (it would, wouldn't it ;) ), although they are a few points biassed up. Don't know what to do about the indices. Leave them alone, I suppose.

It seems to be all net trading, though, not phones.

:-0 Sorry to hear you're having troubles Lee, chin up and work your way through it mate.

I see fins are on 15 min delayed charts and phone only (n)

yeah, keep smiling lee :)

not only 15 delayed but closed for ftse rolling atm - i guess day traders are too risky for them in the current climate, so they are making life as difficult as possible for them. good job they only look after my play account.

jon

yeah, keep smiling lee :)

not only 15 delayed but closed for ftse rolling atm - i guess day traders are too risky for them in the current climate, so they are making life as difficult as possible for them. good job they only look after my play account.

jon

You guys, or Fins, are beginning to drive me up the wall! :p:p

As I see it, at 1222, the chart's on the button with the quote.

Anyway, I'm not entering today, so there!:sneaky: :confused:

Split

why use finspreads when futuresbetting offer 0.25 spread on the FTSE 100 for example?

and they have faster execution .

why use finspreads when futuresbetting offer 0.25 spread on the FTSE 100 for example?

Why, indeed? To be honest, the way that the Footsie moves and the way I trade, 0.25, or 2 points, doesn't matter too much to me, but I can understand that such a reduced spread is a big item to consider for someone who trades more frequently than I. I rest my case on the selection of spreadbetting companies. Everyone must do his own thing but, in my view, they are all pretty much the same. Are you sure that that low spread is not a "gancho", a hook to get clients?

Check what else they offer.

Split

Because they add their spread on top of that, which appears to make them more expensive overall that the 1pt all-in offered elsewhere.

first 200 trades are 0.5 then down to 0.25 after ,min bet per point is 10 GBP .
sounds good to me .
im still on the demo though no experience with them live ,but the reviews are good.

Because they add their spread on top of that, which appears to make them more expensive overall that the 1pt all-in offered elsewhere.

sorry dont realy get wat you mean.

finspreads charge 1 or 2 points on the FTSE and FB charge 0.25 so they are cheaper ?

As far as I am aware their prices are live from the exchange, the only spread they charge you is a commission of 0.25 of a point, so on a $10 contract you will pay $2.5 as opposed to $10 on a 1 point spread.