finding traders to chat to

samills70

Hey guys, south african guy living in london. I'm looking to start skyping with traders possibly (maximum of 3 in a group i guess so it's not too messy). problem is i have a decent amount of knowledge on things, just a lack of motivation because trading is so quiet :). i have a fair amount of knowledge on many things. i do matched betting to make money off of that. i have studied chris bretcher and john c carter (still going through their knowledge via videos etc because they're crushing the game). I have gone through the whole penny stock crews videos so i understand the concepts there. i also am trying to get to grips with the full forex fundamentals. i also have a decent amount of knowledge on options (real options not lose your money binary options :) ). All in all i've done in the region of 2 years worth of study. it's just a case of working out what style i want to trade and putting it all together, so i want to start trading and chatting with people. i have a full time job and travel a bit so i'm not always available (i'd say 2-3 weeks out of the month i'm available). So i'm trading the US markets for the lunch/evening session. If things start to come together i'm going to go full time with it but i have to actually prove that's possible first.

So anyone keen to join me just pm me. I need someone that has been studying the markets a fair amount or someone who is already successfully trading to talk to. Successful or not I just need someone who has put in the time at least.

who i am is an easy going person, i'm not your executive contour hairstyle person blagging how fantastic they are. I have no ego but i do have knowledge and i hope to put it to use. it's just a case of i'm at the point where i just get behind the screens and i just get bored with no one to talk about trading to.

anywayz pm me if you're interested. perhaps it works out, perhaps it doesn't. worth a shot if you're in the same predicament i'd say.

I am looking for a trading buddy! Someone to catch up with during the working (trading day). I am a self taught UK (technical) based trader of UK Shares only. Just happy to shoot the breeze as and when as we know trading can be a lonely business. Been doing this full time since 2013. I am on the look out as my friend and beginner of forex trading, threw in the towel. Cheers