finding traders to chat to

samills70

40 1
Hey guys, south african guy living in london. I'm looking to start skyping with traders possibly (maximum of 3 in a group i guess so it's not too messy). problem is i have a decent amount of knowledge on things, just a lack of motivation because trading is so quiet :). i have a fair amount of knowledge on many things. i do matched betting to make money off of that. i have studied chris bretcher and john c carter (still going through their knowledge via videos etc because they're crushing the game). I have gone through the whole penny stock crews videos so i understand the concepts there. i also am trying to get to grips with the full forex fundamentals. i also have a decent amount of knowledge on options (real options not lose your money binary options :) ). All in all i've done in the region of 2 years worth of study. it's just a case of working out what style i want to trade and putting it all together, so i want to start trading and chatting with people. i have a full time job and travel a bit so i'm not always available (i'd say 2-3 weeks out of the month i'm available). So i'm trading the US markets for the lunch/evening session. If things start to come together i'm going to go full time with it but i have to actually prove that's possible first.

So anyone keen to join me just pm me. I need someone that has been studying the markets a fair amount or someone who is already successfully trading to talk to. Successful or not I just need someone who has put in the time at least.

who i am is an easy going person, i'm not your executive contour hairstyle person blagging how fantastic they are. I have no ego but i do have knowledge and i hope to put it to use. it's just a case of i'm at the point where i just get behind the screens and i just get bored with no one to talk about trading to.

anywayz pm me if you're interested. perhaps it works out, perhaps it doesn't. worth a shot if you're in the same predicament i'd say.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock