Financials

Hi everyone!

I hope someone can help me with this: where is the best place to look if Im searching for the complete financials of companies for the last 5-10 years?

I don't want to pay a broker because this is just research and not aiming to put money on it.

Thanks in advance

Hi everyone!

I hope someone can help me with this: where is the best place to look if Im searching for the complete financials of companies for the last 5-10 years?

I don't want to pay a broker because this is just research and not aiming to put money on it.

Thanks in advance

When you say "complete", I take it you mean the actual reports themselves and not just summaries?

When you say "complete", I take it you mean the actual reports themselves and not just summaries?
Complete enough to include detailed income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement. Details such as preferred stock or prepaid expenses that don’t come in most summaries.
Is there any source where I can find all these for free?

Complete enough to include detailed income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement. Details such as preferred stock or prepaid expenses that don’t come in most summaries.
Is there any source where I can find all these for free?

I don't think one can easily and freely get in-depth info. This is what I can get gratis as part of the standard data from my broker but I think that this is probably a lot less than what is useful to you.

See attachments for 3I over 5 yrs: Balance sheet, Cashflow, Income Statement

This would of course be viewable on-screen and down-loadable in pdf
Balance sheet III.L.pngCashFlow_Statement_ III.L.pngIncome_Statement_ III.L.png

Hi everyone!

Thanks in advance

Among free it is Morningstar, Ycharts. Or you can also use paid software like Bloomberg or Thomson Reuters Eikon.
Cheers.