Financial Armageddon for United States on the verge of Igniting - Red alert! DefCon 4. Goodluck!

• Thread starter fibo_trader
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
The VIX low was 8.56 on November 24th, 2017. It has never made a lower low subsequently. But the SPX has made higher highs and higher lows. The Vix was refusing to go lower. The telegraphed signal to fibo was therefore, "complacency has hit a rock solid shelf and cannot go lower - therefore the shelf willnow be used as a springboard to leap and slingshot" It did exactly this on January 26, 2018.

Not a single guy worldwide could take that shot. It was just too far-fetched and difficult and required rock solid conceptual understanding of TREND Mechanics.

The entire Universe of guru missed yet another key clue .............................. sooooo basic that only the keen eye of Fibo could catch it. See the chart of vix for the horizontal white line. It shows where a TREND violation occurred when Vix deliverd a higher CLOSE on August 10, 2017. Boom! Game over! It would of course take time to wear out the energy but the next low would be THE LOW. ................. that breaking of the trend by the higher close is the wonderful 4th wave in action that only Fibo can see and understand. and boy did he get it!!!!!!!!!!! Marked on the chart with "HH" = higher high

The rest was EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ....................

Draw a trendline thru' this "HH" and extend. It got taken out 1/29/2018. Boom! Game over for the SPX. And so it was. The world took a giant dump all the way into Christmas 2018. F***ed even the Demo traders at T2W - never before has a demo trader lost money but in that move they did at T2W & ET & ForexFactory and everywhere else :):):)

1586483744270.png

Vix chart showing that the 8.56 low was never ever taken out.

It shocked fibo that nobody else gave it much thought. It meant everyhting to me. EVERYTHING!

1586484340995.png

Sit back, lite a Seeegar, drink a glass of red wine while you gaze at the magnificent BUM of the Vix monthly.

In this picture of the BUM of the Vix can be seen and observed the following:

Rounding bottoms
Triple Bottom
A neckline that was broken already in the 2008 worldwide disaster
Cup with handle
Saucer

Vix deals with the subject of FEAR and at high levels of FEAR one goes into TERROR. History since I was not inthe markets makes it clear the level of TERROR there was in 1987. WE were not there but we were there for the TERROR of 2008. Connecting these 2 points in time with a monthly trendline which by itself already packs enormous punch takes the level of upcoming TERROR to outrageous.

Hide and watch

View attachment 275705

read quote again

Look at the magnificent bum of the Vix again to get a grip on the triple bottom and neckline and saucer and cup with handle and all those heavy heavy patterns all rolld into one.

We already cott a glimpse of the force of the breakout in March. Clown Corona is born of this force in the Mind. Corona is not the Cause. The next time it will be something else and then something else. Its very hard to predict the xact nature of thestuff that will go down once the MIND has gone into negative socila mood as we are in right now. all types of shit go down. Total surprises too. that is the nature of the beast.

Fibo can guess at these tsunamis but its not necessary because I have the CAUSAL UNIT timed. The stuff that drops onto the physical plane from this Mental zone where the BEAR resides is always goin gto be called HEAVY SH*T. that nomenclature is good enough for me. I have CAUSE, that's all that matters.

BEAR playing with United States now. Expect more jokes to show up for the cognoscenti who understand this sort of joke

Circuit breaker day occured at Vix = Golden ratio 61.8. Prvious high reached by Vix in the Economic crash of 2008 = 89

Both are Fibonacci numbers.

Previously in March 2009 BEAR shot off his first real joke when the SPX BEAR ended at the Devil's signature number, 666

Its a serious state of affairs but I gots to laff at this humor. Its uncanny.

Next stop for SPX is the vicinity of the Devil's number ............. the March 2009 low.

Thread title Armageddon - financial
See quote
Foretold nicely in my BEAR thread. The Dow Jones monthly trendlines are the native domain of Fibo. Nobody, I mean nobody can compete with Fibo on the monthly and weekly timeframe. Nobody!

I repeat, "nobody can compete with fibo on the monthly and weekly timeframe - nobody"

Dow Jones flashing signal that he is headed to the lovely train station, actually a quite logical station, a most green place, namely the Chistmas 2018 crash low. He be attracted to thisw low like a magnet.

21,712 = Dow's station for refreshments on the journey to Argentina OR will the BEAR reverse and complete the Expanding triangle I mentioned in the BEAR thread?

Just remember this, when the crowd starts talking death, "nothing goes to sh*t in a straight line"

Look at that sheer P R E S C I E N C E

Bloody Hell, jsut too much for me. WTF was I smoking? :cool::cool:

If we do have the rally as of today as the Dow is up big, or if not now, then sooner than later, this is what the rally will look lke regardless where it begins. BEAR cannot upset this cart. It is cast in stone by WAVES MECHANICS. The yellow rectangle is the target box for the rally. When the rally completes it will mark Wave 2 circled. Then the next wave will be wave 3 circled DOWN aka THE DESTROYER

View attachment 276029

Good Lord! P R E S C I E N C E to the nth

Saturday, March 21, 2020 reminder:
Reminder of upcoming Dow Jones and worldwide rally that NOBODY is expecting, so socked away are they in the corona virus shenanigans .....

This CALL deserves a 10-billion year ban from T2W. The CALL is just soooooo f****in good, so tight, like the tightest sweetest p****y you've ever had and add to that, it is the greatest crash in millions of years even outdoing the Great Depression and the crash of 2008 and the Tulip crash and the great bear of 1800s.

Fibo called the bottom and reversal within 1-day of it happening. I remember it was a weekend when I called it. Come Monday, the magnificent call started aborning and was cast in stone the nite of Monday, 23rd March, a day that will live forever!!!! March 23rd, the entire world printed THE BOTTOM!

F*****in Hell, Fibo not only is in the wrong century and on the wrong planet, God sent hm of all places, to T2W.

God, do I love it so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Saturday, March 21, 2020 reminder:
Reminder of upcoming Dow Jones and worldwide rally that NOBODY is expecting, so socked away are they in the corona virus shenanigans .....

Remindante: here it is again ............... March 21st, just a weekend separating the crashing world and the bottom printed on March 23rd. See the stunning chart!

Fck me! I was born in the wrong century! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1605662347264.png

We are only 1 chart centimeter away from the Armageddon line for worldwide financial ruin igniting. This is the logarithmic trendline on monthly TF connecting the TERROR = PANIC-isssimo of 1987 and 2008. The current BEAR market that got underway in 2020 in Dow Jones is almost at this corresponding Vix line but has stopped short of hitting it. I believe the Dow Jones will stage a last ditch effort rally of epic proportions to save hissself from total disaster - such a rally would of course drop the Vix and take it south away from THIS DEADLY LINE and give us a reprieve.

But for how long? A month? When the Dow finishes its upcoming rally for March 2020 or into April, this LINE will present itself again when/if Dow Jones collapses again.

The DEADLY LINE has sooooo much latent power it will send BANKS into orbits of failure exponentially

20k in cash under the mattress in small denominations is highly recommended - nobody will be able to change 20s, 50s, 100s. Keep ones and coins and Gold and silver small denomination coins.

Take cover, hide and watch

Best of luck to all

View attachment 275704
See thread title again. A few days later (March 12) BEAR launched a spike that shot thru' the Armageddon trendline. But then the recovery followed. Read quote again. WE must take out the trendline for the Thread title to fire!

CALL remains unchanged. Delayed by a few months since March 2020. Can fire anytime now when the current correction completes.

When SATAN broke the Armageddon Line on March 12, ask Trader333 what he did to/on my ban :):)

This is what it looks like today on monthly .................. when it gets attacked again, its all over. The thread title will fire like a rocket!

1605815149214.png

see post # 71 and #1 ..........................

PRICE has not turned YET, so it would appear I am wrong in timing by 8 months thus far. For any motherf******s here who want to take issue with this error in timing, dig this ................... we are talking about timing the turning point in the collapse of an Empire that makes the Romans look like p****s and the British Empire look like pygmies. Regardless, the timing is incorrect. This is w.r.t. PRICE. I therefore accept the incorrect timing of PRICE.

But dig this: that the Empire is crashing left and right is unmistakable. :) :) But the crash I have in mind is way bigger. So, in the Fundamental Analysis platform, I've done pretty good. But I'm only satisfied if/when PRICE valdates me. Why? Because I'm a PRICE guy. PRICE and only PRICE is my grader.

The fundamental crash: I told you cats, Fibo is no slouch! You mess with him, he messes with you. Fibo is however way above this pay grade her at T2W. Threads will only take on meaning after they trigger. T2W only values things in hindsight, not foresight especially if/when ther eis a delay in firing.

The Atlantic says it best:

How the Pandemic Defeated America​

A virus has brought the world’s most powerful country to its knees.

1605815685056.png

The Fibo's fundamental side to his incorrectly timed PRICE CALL

The only bigger CALL than this call by Fibo is the Galactic Confederation of 76 Planets causing the collapse and buggering of Teejeeack (EARTH) 75 million years ago. That was some BEAR market. This is way smaller but bigger than any other since.

Amen! :):)

Los Angeles under lockdown in March. Jobless claims spike like a near vertical rocket. Airline and Travel industries went to HELL. Norwegian Airlines is the latest bankruptcy filer. Food bank lines are miles and miles and miles long in almost every state. Homelessness has skyrocketed and already EVICTIONS are in a new bull market. There's more, much, much more but you get the picture.

1605816238906.png

BEAR currently doing the usual one would do in setting up for the assault of assaults - he is building up Chi

3:04 - 3:18 Chi being built up to take out the Armageddon Line

2:31 - 2:50 ................... why timing this top is so f*****in hard ...........
BEAR digs into his bag of tricks obfuscating the wave numbering to such an extent that it hard, hard, hard to calculate the turns. Virtually impossible to predict. But there will come a time, hopefully in this lifetime when Fibo can do this too. But right now, for Fibo, he knows his own limitations

Norwegian Air Is the Latest Trans-Atlantic Carrier to File for Bankruptcy in 2020 Due to Covid-19​

Last Updated: Nov. 19, 2020 at 1:38 p.m. ETFirst Published: Nov. 19, 2020 at 11:08 a.m. ET

For Sharky: Feedback on T2W ..................... I did my job by alerting you, Sharks. I can't do anymore except pray for you. Good luck, Sharks.

A BEAR at 2 degrees of TREND flushes out the weak ones with aplomb and f***s 'em n the ass - repeatedly, painfully. No exceptions. Those with debt, high debt get hammered left and right. ALL arenas of weakness incite Murphy's Law, BEAR's tonic of tonics.

Trader2Win is for trading winners not for coffeeshops feces exchangers and downright Demo players. Its so far from Trading to Win its hilarious. BEAR will nail this site like there's no tomorrow, Sharky.

Example: Subway restaurants (there are many examples of the concept in action, but this one below oughtta do)

The real reason Subway is disappearing across the country

"Eat fresh" image = crock of sh*t

most locations only get shipments of vegetables and produce once a week. Some busy locations get fresh produce in twice a week. While Subway stated they worked with around 100 suppliers and family farms to make sure all their locations had the freshest produce available, those on the front lines had other things to say. One Pennsylvania employee said, "A lot of the lettuce we receive is often near-expiry and is already turning brown even though the bags are vacuum sealed. The same goes for tomatoes. Often they are delivered and within a week are mushy and rotting."

1605819347470.png

excerpt

When is the last time you stopped at a Subway? If it's been a while, you might not be surprised to learn that 2017 was not a good time for the chain that's been banking on their "Eat fresh" image to get customers through the door. It was only in late 2017 that franchisees found out — via company-wide memo — that business had fallen 25 percent since 2012, and stores were shuttering their doors. CNN reported that in 2016, Subway closed 359 locations and 2017 was even worse.

Hey guys, even in my now hometown of Chiangmai Thailand, Subway is gone, gone, gone. Its a total crock! Compare its stuff to local Thai street stalls for food where a huge bowl of noodles with veggies and pork or seafood/beef is $1.50. The bowl is so huge that it fills you for the entire day. How many american and european expats live on this largess of Thailand? Thousands and thousands = they call 'em millions :) :)

Fck me, I'm so homesick I want to pilot my own plane and get the fck out of here. That she is urging me and waiting for me spurs me on to find a solution

For historians only ................ not for T2W consumption ................... not only is this not on the 1-min. timeframe, its on Monthly with the focus being the 1987 Dow Jones CRASH that delivered a lesson in FEAR to the nth degree = TERROR. The magnitude of the TERROR of 1987? Makes the terrorists known as ISIS total softies effeminate Betas. No contest!

Its just too much for T2W ............... so my apologies :)

FEAR = TERROR is BEAR's fuel. Therefore it behooves to stick to the TERROR engine instead of just simply the SPX or Dow JOnes as the driver is TERROR. Its like why bother with indicators when you have real Price action? Same principle. So why bother with Dow Jones when we have his boss, TERROR. Let's just focus on TERROR

For historians only ................ not for T2W consumption ................... not only is this not on the 1-min. timeframe, its on Monthly with the focus being the 1987 Dow Jones CRASH that delivered a lesson in FEAR to the nth degree = TERROR. The magnitude of the TERROR of 1987? Makes the terrorists known as ISIS total softies effeminate Betas. No contest!

Its just too much for T2W ............... so my apologies :)

FEAR = TERROR is BEAR's fuel. Therefore it behooves to stick to the TERROR engine instead of just simply the SPX or Dow JOnes as the driver is TERROR. Its like why bother with indicators when you have real Price action? Same principle. So why bother with Dow Jones when we have his boss, TERROR. Let's just focus on TERROR
see quote first for introduction ..................... then .....................

The entire TERROR pattern spread out over 35 years is a Wave A massive upwave that is the 1987 TERROR rocket that took Vix to 172.79 ..................... this is Wave A up.

We now need a Wave B down. Wave Bs are mostly long drawn out affairs like triangles that put people to sleep. Only the alert ones will know that when this slowpoke Wave B terminates, it will lead to Wave C, the rocket.

Wave B has 5 subdivisions(a), (b), (c), (d) and (e) ................ as shown. When wave (e) completes, it represents the complete Wave B for the whole pattern.

Voila!!!!!!! Take a closer look where I marked wave (e). Why of course its exactly like the cup with handle pattern of classical Technical Analysis. This is the commonality between Waves and patterns - they work nicely together.

Wave B ended on December 31st and Wave C began Jan 1, 2020 = Coronavirus pandemic. So the entire move shown as Wave 1 is the coronavirus catastrophe and the current recovery as Wave 2 down. Next up is Wave 3. I will not be able to protect Timsk during Wave 3 up.

Fasten seatbelts because TERROR is drawn like a magnet to the 1987 record Vix of 172.79 and will fly past it like a bat out of Hell to complete Wave 3.

Targeting for Wave 3 will be shown later, only after I am validated and proven rght by the market.

We therefore just wait and see.

1605990675973.png