Financial Armageddon for United States on the verge of Igniting - Red alert! DefCon 4. Goodluck!

• Thread starter member588978
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
M

member588978

0 0
If we do have the rally as of today as the Dow is up big, or if not now, then sooner than later, this is what the rally will look lke regardless where it begins. BEAR cannot upset this cart. It is cast in stone by WAVES MECHANICS. The yellow rectangle is the target box for the rally. When the rally completes it will mark Wave 2 circled. Then the next wave will be wave 3 circled DOWN aka THE DESTROYER

1584136547437.png

M

member588978

0 0
re-read post #31, let it sink in then read this and read it 5 times ..............

During the Wave 2 rally up, the Media will go crazy and delirious and the crowd will be chanting, "the crash is over, good times are back" This is to be expected as the personality of a Wave 2 is to mimic the original bullmarket's sentiment of eeeezy money. So the psychology of Wave 2 is a given. It will be demonstarated like crazy by the billions of people especially the Media. At T2W expect a huge party in the Scalping S&P futures. This is how the HERD behaves - every damn time for the last billion years and willnever change.

Do NOT follow these sons of b*tches, they are all sheep for the slaughter. go it alone and consult your inner self ONLY.

I for my part will try to time the start of the KILLER WAVE down known as Wave 3. During the middle protion of the Wave 3, I fully expect Dow JOnes to cross the 3k point drop in a single day and perhaps reach higher to trigger all circuit breakers.

Hide and watch.

M

member588978

0 0
Dow Jones at significant support, not only the previous December Christmas 2018 lows but also Fibo's 361.8% level as shown in chart.

1584137449073.png

M

member588978

0 0
Saturday morning, March 14, 2020

Quite noticeable is the palpable FEAR and concern of PEOPLE almost everywhere around me about the virus. Public gatherings are down bigtime, clubs are closed on Friday nite ..............

the only one who does NOT give a rat's ass is Fibo. I go and went and wnt-ed anywhere I wanted to go, reveling in the fact that all roads are wide open as there is no traffic and only a few out there. Sunset blvd., Hollyweird, California has never been this empty EVER to my memory. Even the GAYS in West Hollywood were terrified.

It was a magnificent lesson for Fibo to drive around the cities spots to see the effects of BEAR's clout. Alll part of the game of Investing by watching the key sentiment Indicator, FEAR = -ve Social Mood.

Donny declared national emergency in USA yesterday. But I was pleased to observe he still went around and shook evveryone;s hand - one scaredy cat gave him the elbow instead.

The MADNESS OF THE HERD is the subject to be observed during Corona :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

M

member588978

0 0
This morning I took a look at the Dow JOnes rally of 2k points. Is it the the Wave 1 down low? Like I said, if it truly is the low then a wave 2 rally of significant consequence is already underway to targets shown in the chart in several posts above

1584203001554.png

M

member588978

0 0
Cons for a wave 1 low/bottom: (and remember we are only talking about Wave 1, there are 5 super long downwaves in total)

Wave measurement at best gives 123.6% as the measurement for the 3rd wave. See chart. But this would suggest to me that its only an internal 4th wave and therefore Wave 1 down from the alltime top is not yet complete, we need another downleg.

That red trendline you see in the daily Dow JOnes chart is a 5-min. TF trendline to keep the chickens happy so they don't fire off banning complaints wrath in a storm. :)

Key lesson is: no breakout on even the 5-min. TF. Would be interesting to see if on Monday Dow Jones touches ths trendline or breaks out above it and keep going. Could happen but I'm not excited about any of this particular con for going LONG. LONG does not interest me here.

1584203328226.png

M

member588978

0 0
Pros:

Dow Jones monthly has retraced very close to 38.2% of the entire bullmarket from March 2009. This is a major level of consequence. However it has not touched it, just come close.

Dow Jones weekly from year 2016 low to the bull top ha retraced close to 61.8%, a super significant support level, but once again has not touched it.

Dow Jones weekly has penetrated the 200-wk ema to such a degree that a magnificent bounce is high odds.

Dow Jones monthly has retraced smak into a previous 4th wave of lesser degree by 2 degrees of Trend. Thisis big in favor of a rally/bounce

M

member588978

0 0
Bottomline: Fibo's overall BEAR market of historical proportions remain intact to the downside regrdless the 2k rally on Friday & possible continued rally into next week to give the wave 2 top mentioned and charted in previous posts above in this thread. I am not convinced of any such rally reversing the dominant trend which is DOWN.

That's my WORD. DO & DID nothing :)

Sincere apologies for making such calls ahead of time instead of in hindsight - this is breaking decades of TRADITION here, so I am indeed sorry! ;););)

M

member588978

0 0
“All of us have just witnessed a central bank expend all of its conventional and unconventional tools to support an equity market that is less than a month from all time highs.”

— Mike O’Rourke, chief market strategist at JonesTrading.

FIBO's thought-ing: Just how sick is the Dow Jones?

Very sick, Arthritis, Diabetes & Atrial Fibrillation. Never ever has a pay-shunt been administered 2 Amiodarone & Dijoxin pills in such quick succession. These are supposed to bring the dow Jones heart rate down to manageable levels around 65 but it is not working as its clear Jonesy is at 140 as a resting rate right now. Not good. There is no room for more stress at 140. What's even more dire is that when there is food intake, the blood rushes to the stomach, depriving the brain of its supply to a certain extent - not good as the auricles and ventricles are already in hyper inefficiency.

Gold help America!

Dire, dire, dire.!

While all this is going on on the fundamental side, hardly anyone notices the monthly Vix erection thru' my trendline of ultimate consequence

1584345600168.png

M

member588978

0 0
Fibo takes on the Math problem: what is the likely length of the first downwave of the BEAR? The first down wave is the wave that when complete will result in a massive rally that retraces upto 61.8% -78.6% of the drop. This rally wav will last for days or weeks.

So with this in mind, I repeat the Math problem: what is the likely length of Wave 1 on the weekly? On daily we need too much chart space to view it. so weekly it is

Ball rolling with this 1st stage offer ........... more to come as I give it more thought-ing .....................

See chart. If Wave 1 down is already in the bag due to the 100% sloppy hit shown, then we will have a big wave 2 rally as indicated above.

If not, we are going down to 161.8% (not shown) which is at 19,197.21

M

member588978

0 0
See thread title ..... Armageddon

MARKETS
Plunging stock market futures hit ‘limit down’
  • Contracts on the S&P 500 dropped 5%, reaching a “limit down” band made by the CME futures exchange to prevent further losses.
  • No prices can trade below 5%, only at higher prices than “limit down.”
  • The Dow Jones Industrial Average futures plunged more than 1,000 points, also triggering the limit down level.

M

member588978

0 0
see earlier Vix DEADLY LINE in this thread ................

look at the hard on Vix has today as it busts again thru' the DEADLY LINE = EMPIRE BUSTING LINE

1584373399839.png

M

member588978

0 0
New York Fed says it will conduct second overnight repo on Monday
Published: March 16, 2020 at 12:13 p.m. ET

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

M

member588978

0 0
ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! on top of other ALERTS

Nasdaq versus SPX (Nasdaq/SPX) has just delivered a solid golden ratio hit for the entire recovery wave starting at the March 2009 low

If this golden ratio level fires = ignites, prepare for HELL because it would mean BEAR is adding a major additional afterburner to the CRASH (Technology has tons of firepower and can demolish fast)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock