Financial Armageddon for United States on the verge of Igniting - Red alert! DefCon 4. Goodluck!

• Thread starter fibo_trader
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
Fibo takes on the Math problem: what is the likely length of the first downwave of the BEAR? The first down wave is the wave that when complete will result in a massive rally that retraces upto 61.8% -78.6% of the drop. This rally wav will last for days or weeks.

So with this in mind, I repeat the Math problem: what is the likely length of Wave 1 on the weekly? On daily we need too much chart space to view it. so weekly it is

Ball rolling with this 1st stage offer ........... more to come as I give it more thought-ing .....................

See chart. If Wave 1 down is already in the bag due to the 100% sloppy hit shown, then we will have a big wave 2 rally as indicated above.

If not, we are going down to 161.8% (not shown) which is at 19,197.21

See thread title ..... Armageddon

MARKETS
Plunging stock market futures hit ‘limit down’
  • Contracts on the S&P 500 dropped 5%, reaching a “limit down” band made by the CME futures exchange to prevent further losses.
  • No prices can trade below 5%, only at higher prices than “limit down.”
  • The Dow Jones Industrial Average futures plunged more than 1,000 points, also triggering the limit down level.

see earlier Vix DEADLY LINE in this thread ................

look at the hard on Vix has today as it busts again thru' the DEADLY LINE = EMPIRE BUSTING LINE

1584373399839.png

New York Fed says it will conduct second overnight repo on Monday
Published: March 16, 2020 at 12:13 p.m. ET

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! on top of other ALERTS

Nasdaq versus SPX (Nasdaq/SPX) has just delivered a solid golden ratio hit for the entire recovery wave starting at the March 2009 low

If this golden ratio level fires = ignites, prepare for HELL because it would mean BEAR is adding a major additional afterburner to the CRASH (Technology has tons of firepower and can demolish fast)

ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!

US Dollar vs SPX about to breakout out of a mind boggling downtrend that has run forever. Whe/if the trendlines shown are busted, it means USD will charge north. See what happened in 2008 when the USD did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brought the world to its knees.

Dig it baby!

Only fibo sees this type of stuff and stuffs :)

1584380923594.png

See quote for HGX & IYR

Keep eye on the 200-day ema as HGX battles it. Once it breaks for real, then and only then will BEAR bring out the finest wines and seegars as he will have cracked the America ATM code = buy now pay later = enjoy now but pay for the reat of your life = must have it now, can't wait = deeply ingrained and so against Nature that its sure to cause fireworks sooner or later.

Fibo said-ed, "only when IYR breaks, will BEAR bring out the finsest wines and Seegars"

look at IYR now

1584386081142.png

So nice of IYR to hit 161.8% today

Can we get a nice rally now? Ripe ripe ripe. These things are never up to me!!! :) :) but always be prepared nonethelss, surprises come in at any time. Fibo levels alert one to the possible/probable birth of rallies

Can you dig it? Can you dig the power in a C-wave at 2 degrees of Trend greater than normal Wave C?

Nasdaq down almost 1,000 point today.

Dow down 3000 points

Vix up 40% in one day :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nasdaq sees worst day EVER

Thread title success exponentializes on a daily basis :):)

If we do have the rally as of today as the Dow is up big, or if not now, then sooner than later, this is what the rally will look lke regardless where it begins. BEAR cannot upset this cart. It is cast in stone by WAVES MECHANICS. The yellow rectangle is the target box for the rally. When the rally completes it will mark Wave 2 circled. Then the next wave will be wave 3 circled DOWN aka THE DESTROYER

View attachment 276029

Saturday, March 21, 2020 reminder:
Reminder of upcoming Dow Jones and worldwide rally that NOBODY is expecting, so socked away are they in the corona virus shenanigans .....

Dow Jones upcoming rally notes ................... since its a wave 2 rally it will go thru' the roof usually to 61.8% but due to the super sublime bullishness of the BULL that preceded thisnew BEAR it will hit 78.6% retracement most likely. No guarantees but that is my thought-ing.

Massive dives and rocket rides north is what one can expect in this BEAR. As one can already see, 1000 point moves and 4000 point swings are YAWN!

1584778778121.png

If we do have the rally as of today as the Dow is up big, or if not now, then sooner than later, this is what the rally will look lke regardless where it begins. BEAR cannot upset this cart. It is cast in stone by WAVES MECHANICS. The yellow rectangle is the target box for the rally. When the rally completes it will mark Wave 2 circled. Then the next wave will be wave 3 circled DOWN aka THE DESTROYER

View attachment 276029

historians, pls read quote first .............

Rally was called last Friday without even taking into account anything about corona virus tht could occur on SAT or SUN to upset the applecart

Here's the same updated chart again ................ updates will follow later in the day/week

For historians only ..................... reminder: the End is coming soon

You will note that The Fear/Terror gauge (Vix) has penetrated FIBO's EMPIRE BUSTING LINE ............. and then closed for the month just under it. that action was for month of March 2019. April has now begun. It stands to reason that Vix will make a shove to bust thru' this red downtrend Empire Busting Line - soon.

If it does bust thru' .............. the END has begun ............ because it wll be a 3rd wave ............ but not yet the 3rd of 3rd .......... for the 3rd of 3rd we have to wait a while longer, perhaps a few weeks more. But if we break this line we ar for sure in the 1st of 3rd wave ascent to levels of Terror that would make a billygoat puke

1585759870414.png

Saturday, March 21, 2020 reminder:
Reminder of upcoming Dow Jones and worldwide rally that NOBODY is expecting, so socked away are they in the corona virus shenanigans .....

Slam Dunk! Called on a Saturday (see quote). Market reversal came the next trading day. How perfect is that?

Think about it a crashng market, the world falling apart, everyone scared shitless, but fibo turns on a dime and calls the reversal

Nobody, not a single fella, not a single expert, not a single Goldman Sachs cat had a clue. Taking the larger view and spreading it to the whole world, I don't think there's even 1 single person who could have made that shot

We are only 1 chart centimeter away from the Armageddon line for worldwide financial ruin igniting. This is the logarithmic trendline on monthly TF connecting the TERROR = PANIC-isssimo of 1987 and 2008. The current BEAR market that got underway in 2020 in Dow Jones is almost at this corresponding Vix line but has stopped short of hitting it. I believe the Dow Jones will stage a last ditch effort rally of epic proportions to save hissself from total disaster - such a rally would of course drop the Vix and take it south away from THIS DEADLY LINE and give us a reprieve.

But for how long? A month? When the Dow finishes its upcoming rally for March 2020 or into April, this LINE will present itself again when/if Dow Jones collapses again.

The DEADLY LINE has sooooo much latent power it will send BANKS into orbits of failure exponentially

20k in cash under the mattress in small denominations is highly recommended - nobody will be able to change 20s, 50s, 100s. Keep ones and coins and Gold and silver small denomination coins.

Take cover, hide and watch

Best of luck to all

View attachment 275704

DEFCON 4

We are only 1 chart centimeter away from the Armageddon line for worldwide financial ruin igniting. This is the logarithmic trendline on monthly TF connecting the TERROR = PANIC-isssimo of 1987 and 2008. The current BEAR market that got underway in 2020 in Dow Jones is almost at this corresponding Vix line but has stopped short of hitting it. I believe the Dow Jones will stage a last ditch effort rally of epic proportions to save hissself from total disaster - such a rally would of course drop the Vix and take it south away from THIS DEADLY LINE and give us a reprieve.

But for how long? A month? When the Dow finishes its upcoming rally for March 2020 or into April, this LINE will present itself again when/if Dow Jones collapses again.

The DEADLY LINE has sooooo much latent power it will send BANKS into orbits of failure exponentially

20k in cash under the mattress in small denominations is highly recommended - nobody will be able to change 20s, 50s, 100s. Keep ones and coins and Gold and silver small denomination coins.

Take cover, hide and watch

Best of luck to all

View attachment 275704

P R E S C I E N C E of Fibo is staggering - see 1st para in quote.

See this extract from the quote:

>>>>>
I believe the Dow Jones will stage a last ditch effort rally of epic proportions to save hissself from total disaster - such a rally would of course drop the Vix and take it south away from THIS DEADLY LINE and give us a reprieve.

But for how long? A month? When the Dow finishes its upcoming rally for March 2020 or into April, this LINE will present itself again when/if Dow Jones collapses again. <<<<<

Jesus H Christ, I myself am stunned to read such stuff of mine - such precision!!!! This is why my notes are important to me. I go back and reveiw from time to time and then once reviewed once or twice, the underlyng rock formation of the concept inherent in the argument - solidifies and is from then on forever apart of instant recall to use in battles forthcoming

1586478742074.png

There's just nobody like Fibo. He's left 'em all in the dust. There is no catching up now, its just not possible because I'm out of the wind resistance sphere and am speeding forward in space not atmosphere. The ones who want to catch up, even if they could would have to first hit the atmosphere curvature and of course they would bounce back down to the ocean and perish.

I am now totally ALONE!

Nowadays I read my own book to study. reading anybody else is downright sloooooooow and boring. In Financial Markets, Psychology of Herd & Sentiment Analysis along with FA, the eye of Fibo is always open, always digging deeper with the "why?" "where?" "how?" "when?" .................. it never ends but dig this, there is no better FUN.

Shit like this is all part of the game - the Herd cannot stand someone they don't understand - but make no mistake, they watch his every move

Is Fibo natively prepared for a BEAR market of epic proportions in arenas having nothing to do with cash money?

Yeah baby, he sure is prepared since age 7. See post # 149

----------------------------------

Who is the worst member on T2W?
Give a reason please.

fibo_trader.. A person of considerable intemperate disposition.

I have always excelled at this. It is my forte. I would never be able to tolerate being 2nd best in this regard.

But even the worst kind has a quality they are extremely proud of - so proud in fact that even DEATH is minor compared to ............. TRADING stinks compared to this ultimate quality for the Gods - the only one thing that God looks for when one asks for Help - scars

public flogging in boarding school in foreign country (parents would never find out, all letters censored) to give up the names of the other boys (participants) who were with Big Joe to watch the female teachers undress late at night after a movie. (All boy school)

The full grown adult who delivered the flogging got tired and could not continue - the strength returned to big Joe within seconds and he said to the murderer with full eye contact, "you lose"

The hundreds of boys cheered like there was no tomorrow. Since that time everythng else is a piece of cake. 1/2" scars on my bum for weeks therafter. Big Joe at age 7 became KING. At the hospital even the 4 nuns let me lay my head on their breasts. One was super pretty.

One hears TRADERS go ooooh and aaah the moment some dumbphuck author mentions the PSYCHOLOGY of traders as being the most important factor in trading success. But this concept goes clean over their heads. its intellectual , only for conversation and to impress forum dumbphucks. Its never really understood by any forum member. Any? Yes, across the board.

Want proof that not a single forum meber has understood it? Want proof that Goldman Sachs, Bank of America, Deutsche Bank, Chase Manhattan Bank, Well Fargo and all the other top-notch gurus don't got a clue about psychology? I have it in spades. I mean, I have the proof in spades.

Here it is:

All gurus YOU-nanimously will tell you that the FEAR/TERROR gauge is the #1 barometer for the SPX. Absolutely top of the line barometer. Yet, the author of TA of stock trends aka the Bible of TA said to me personally, "Joe, the Vix is passe, irrelevant and cannot be figured out and is too weird and cannot be used to time markets" But Goldman Sachs swears by it along with the others. But NONE knows how to apply it correctly. Not a single m************er knows doodly.

Want proof? Want basic-basic, rock bottom proof, so rock bottom that its on the level of the concept higher highs, higer lows = uptrend?

Then dig this that nobody else had or has cott - except for Fibo. Vix lowest low came in on 11/24/2017. Fibo was ready to call the top in the stock markets right then and there becsue of the spike low

Subsequently Vix made higher lows while SPX made higher lows and higher highs. But Vix was clearly not agreeing and validating SPX - it was a divergence of FEAR. It meant the world to Fibo