Financial Armageddon for United States on the verge of Igniting - Red alert! DefCon 4. Goodluck!

• Thread starter fibo_trader
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
F

fibo_trader

We are only 1 chart centimeter away from the Armageddon line for worldwide financial ruin igniting. This is the logarithmic trendline on monthly TF connecting the TERROR = PANIC-isssimo of 1987 and 2008. The current BEAR market that got underway in 2020 in Dow Jones is almost at this corresponding Vix line but has stopped short of hitting it. I believe the Dow Jones will stage a last ditch effort rally of epic proportions to save hissself from total disaster - such a rally would of course drop the Vix and take it south away from THIS DEADLY LINE and give us a reprieve.

But for how long? A month? When the Dow finishes its upcoming rally for March 2020 or into April, this LINE will present itself again when/if Dow Jones collapses again.

The DEADLY LINE has sooooo much latent power it will send BANKS into orbits of failure exponentially

20k in cash under the mattress in small denominations is highly recommended - nobody will be able to change 20s, 50s, 100s. Keep ones and coins and Gold and silver small denomination coins.

Take cover, hide and watch

Best of luck to all

1583628027720.png

Sit back, lite a Seeegar, drink a glass of red wine while you gaze at the magnificent BUM of the Vix monthly.

In this picture of the BUM of the Vix can be seen and observed the following:

Rounding bottoms
Triple Bottom
A neckline that was broken already in the 2008 worldwide disaster
Cup with handle
Saucer

Vix deals with the subject of FEAR and at high levels of FEAR one goes into TERROR. History since I was not inthe markets makes it clear the level of TERROR there was in 1987. WE were not there but we were there for the TERROR of 2008. Connecting these 2 points in time with a monthly trendline which by itself already packs enormous punch takes the level of upcoming TERROR to outrageous.

Hide and watch

1583628786715.png

FED's emergency cut is done when the markets/Economy is considered UP as opposed to 2008 when the FED slashed when markets were crashing. Cutting rate drastically when all is supposedly hunkydory sends red lights flashing in any person with commonsense. Main question is: all this QE and propping up the Dow Jones for 10 years ................ how weak is the Dow Jones actually? FED propping up mechanism has only 2 weapons, one is almost out of bullets and the latest bullet got lafffffed at almost immediately

Powell is worried sick. I like this guy but he gots no chance against BEAR

Donald's Trump-bump concept is in mortal danger - the more it erodes the greater in stature are Joe and Bernie and will likely knock out the Donald with a feather if this continues south.

Constant underestimation of the power of a C-wave is expected, they always are too late to get out of the way and continue buying the dips. Then in the "3rd of 3 of C" also known as "point of recognition" they will know for sure that the world has turned - but it will be too late.

Get your binoculars out and when the trendline below breaks AND the 200-day also breaks, you will see heavy duty partying going on on the Russian Destroyers out at sea. Thing is, they won't know why they are celebrating, they just feel they got America where they want her, weakness from the INSIDE. Only later, much later will they find out its because America's ATM signaled entering the BEAR in earnest When the ATM dam busts, BEAR will light up and smoke his finest Seeegar. He will also look to IYR for confirmation. Then and only then will he bring out the finest wines to go with that Seeegar.

View attachment 263680

See quote for HGX & IYR

Keep eye on the 200-day ema as HGX battles it. Once it breaks for real, then and only then will BEAR bring out the finest wines and seegars as he will have cracked the America ATM code = buy now pay later = enjoy now but pay for the reat of your life = must have it now, can't wait = deeply ingrained and so against Nature that its sure to cause fireworks sooner or later.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

signs of BEAR

Middle-class disappearing, home ownership participation rate plunging, Food Stamps in a bull market, Disability is now a way of Life = the new Job. The final trigger? When/if Real Estate plunges again, America's ATM will be a goner. Job creation is in the low quality jobs not the upper echelon jobs, many of which are disappearing fast

see quote first ......................... and recognize the receding waters as the incoming tsunami gathers energy. Throws one off becasue it took soooo long in the making but that is only an indication of how large this tsunami is - almost all did not even suspect there were receding waters, but the very few who might have, had no real clue as to the size of the incoming wave - only Fibo had a good idea but even that will eventually fall short of the actual size of the wave

Closed out AXP

American Express Trade closed out. The lowest profit on a trade - disgusting. I must have left home without the card, hence the poor return. :)

See quote on American Express from way back when I first came to T2W. My lowest profit trade? Yeah. Disgusting after waiting so long? yeah! Will I get my revenge? You're damn straight.

The reign of this monster is OVER. BEAR will destroy this scammer

We are only 1 chart centimeter away from the Armageddon line for worldwide financial ruin igniting. This is the logarithmic trendline on monthly TF connecting the TERROR = PANIC-isssimo of 1987 and 2008. The current BEAR market that got underway in 2020 in Dow Jones is almost at this corresponding Vix line but has stopped short of hitting it. I believe the Dow Jones will stage a last ditch effort rally of epic proportions to save hissself from total disaster - such a rally would of course drop the Vix and take it south away from THIS DEADLY LINE and give us a reprieve.

But for how long? A month? When the Dow finishes its upcoming rally for March 2020 or into April, this LINE will present itself again when/if Dow Jones collapses again.

The DEADLY LINE has sooooo much latent power it will send BANKS into orbits of failure exponentially

20k in cash under the mattress in small denominations is highly recommended - nobody will be able to change 20s, 50s, 100s. Keep ones and coins and Gold and silver small denomination coins.

Take cover, hide and watch

Best of luck to all

View attachment 275704

Arrived at the line today, March 9, 2020. Not only arrived, its a perfect touch. The takeaway message? Vix knows the line in thesand is THERE.

1583764111837.png

Circuit breaker triggered on the New York Stock Exchange

• Level 1: If the S&P 500 drops 7%, trading will pause for 15 minutes.
  • Level 2: If the S&P 500 declines 13%, trading will again pause for 15 minutes if the drop occurs on or before 3:25 p.m. ET. There will be no halt if the drop happens after that. (This would occur Monday if the S&P falls 386 points).
  • Level 3: If the S&P 500 falls 20%, trading would halt for the remainder of the day. (This would occur if the S&P falls 594 points).

The S&P 500 fell more than 7% Monday, triggering circuit breakers that temporarily helped halt a further plunge.

BEAR playing with United States now. Expect more jokes to show up for the cognoscenti who understand this sort of joke

Circuit breaker day occured at Vix = Golden ratio 61.8. Prvious high reached by Vix in the Economic crash of 2008 = 89

Both are Fibonacci numbers.

Previously in March 2009 BEAR shot off his first real joke when the SPX BEAR ended at the Devil's signature number, 666

Its a serious state of affairs but I gots to laff at this humor. Its uncanny.

Thread title Armageddon gots to have some humor and "666" delivers in spades

You're missing the bigger picture and that's a shame because its full of humor and as they say, "Lafffter is the best medicine"

Think about it: only BEAR can play a trick like this, so bloody brilliant and full of laffs I couldn't stop laffing

The president of the United States was a black fellow named

Barack Hussein Obama :whistle::whistle::whistle:

And the SPX bottomed at 666 (= the Devil's number)

ROFLMAO x 2

So what about the current bull market in the Dow/SPX?

You already know I've been getting buggered nailing the Top other than calling it at the 2018 top but Dow/SPX/Nas gone a bit higher.

But if the BEAR gets underway, where will the halt occur? Where will be the reversal station where Fibo will reverse S and go L?

Why of course it will be at the previous 4th wave of lesser degree, namely the March 2009 low. And note what a cruel joke BEAR will have played on these cats for a 2nd time. CNBC got the joke only after Fibo pointed it out to them .................. that SPX had halted at the sign of the DEVIL = 666

We are going there again. I know how the Devil thinks, he is a playful cat and cannot resist going down to 666 again.

see quote first and they do a search of my mention of 4th waves or Wave 4 or terminus of wave 4 or 4th wave of one lesser degree. Why? Because built into the Herd brain, BEAR has the 4th wave marked for specific duties that waves perform during their energy transfer functions. Most recent joke that was deadly real that only Fibo was looking for was when Bitcoin crashed for the first time and halted on a dime at the 4th wave of lessesr degree. It was a near exact halt - it appeared clearly evident on the monthly timeframe - another joke of BEAR because he knows nobody goes there, so stuck are they in 1-min. TF

Will point out 4th wave of lesser degree junctures but the main and largest one is year 2009 low and the 1987 crash low. Can we go that far as to get to the 1987 range in the Dow JOnes? More on that over the next days as I investigate.

my post from Dec 9th, 2019 in a thread elsewhere here ........................

Time Line for the Angel of DEATH consequences and punishment: will follow the fibonacci sequence to a T.

Iraq war started 2003 ...................... Fibonacci number
Housing CRASH 2005 ....................... "
Economy CRASH 2008 ....................... "
SPX low in March 2009 ........................ Devil sign = 666
SPX no effect in 2013 ........................ skipped because too obvious as bad luck in America-town
SPX arrives at (666) 2021 ......................... next Fibonacci number
SPX Depression 2034 ......................... next fibonacci number
SPX Empire flux 2055 .......................... next fibonacci number
XXX Empire flux 2144 ........................... skipping 89 as a dud like 13

By 2055 the new Sultan of Swing will be self-evident on planet Earth. I am betting it will be a dictatorial hegemony. There will be no benevolence. That Empire too will last about 1-2 centuries, then will fall and another will take its place. One scumbag after another. Nothing will change. The Financial Markets will go on repeating the same old patterns ............

BEAR aka "666" aka Devil aka Lucifer hates everyone. But he does have a soft spot for Fibo. Why? Becasue God told him, 'You mess with this boy, your ass is grass"

666 was the low of the SPX on March 6, 2009. Its HIS signature. Its the Devil's marking. :) :)(y)

Confluence of 3 monster tsunami type trendlines right at where Dow Jones is currently at - all super close - these lines are from the Great Depression 1929 era and from the 1982 low

There is also a fibonacci 423.6% right there in the close vicinity.

Dow Jones monthly from the 1900s

View attachment 273061

Thread title Armageddon - financial
See quote
Foretold nicely in my BEAR thread. The Dow Jones monthly trendlines are the native domain of Fibo. Nobody, I mean nobody can compete with Fibo on the monthly and weekly timeframe. Nobody!

re-directing to back on track .................................

Historians will write about this thread in the Wall Street Journal in year 2030 ................ they will use FIBO's words to describe the CRASH DEPRESSION of Jan 26th, 2018 - 2025

It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.

Fasten seat belts, hide and watch, its going to get mean, mean, mean, unemployment will hit 40% from the current true rate of 23%

see quote

Dow Jones flashing signal that he is headed to the lovely train station, actually a quite logical station, a most green place, namely the Chistmas 2018 crash low. He be attracted to thisw low like a magnet.

21,712 = Dow's station for refreshments on the journey to Argentina OR will the BEAR reverse and complete the Expanding triangle I mentioned in the BEAR thread?

Just remember this, when the crowd starts talking death, "nothing goes to sh*t in a straight line"

From prev. close to today's low the distance traversed is 2k points. Yeah baby, this is what happens in a 3rd wave. Yawn! Nothing unusual for Fibo but exciting nonetheless.

All part of Armageddon = thread title

Dow Jones Transportation Indexx (proxy for Economy) has now not only arrived at the Christmas Dec 2018 lows but has exceeded the lows and is currently resting on a FIBO level where the current wave down equals the first wave down, i.e. 100%. Its a good support but can it stop the downwave? :)

The lead horse known as London FTSE 100 lives up to its reputation once again by being the leader to arrive at the southbound station of Dec 24, Christmas lows 2018. It has exceeded this low by a decent margin and is sprinting to the year 2016 lows.

Like I said, the LONDON FTSE 100 is my best DEPRESSION and BEAR market Indicator amongst ALL Index. She is like Karl Malone, the mailman, she always delivers the mail. Has never failed.

Therefore my origina assessment that an Index of a reputable first world country must lead the charge down is played out nicely.