The Final Holy Grail Journal Discussion Thread

Re: The final Holy Grail!

I am actually interested to hear your thoughts on trading, what style you adopt, what your general approach is. All I know so far is that you believe everyone on this site to be a "blusterer".. ok fine, but tell us how you approach trading?

Well, hilariously, one of the threads he started was entitled:

"Why you should always use Stops".

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/podcasts/41148-why-you-should-always-use-stops.html#post530940

Seems like his pal didn't get that memo.

"that the point of this thread is to show that the 100% win rate does exist." this is

boring. some live calls, pleaze

OK,OK you repeat yourself man, SOMETIMES these trades come back....did you look at 15 july 2008,. my post on buying 1,5558...you would now still be waiting 3600 pips in the minus sonny!!

Forget it guys - you are wasting your time.

medbs.....

not+listening.jpg

Why is this thread called the final holy Grail and not just the holy Grail. Sounds you got a few of them and this is the last on your list. What's the deal with these last two trades?? Why do they have come back above your entry prices??

That (rathcoole_exile) is not a trader, it is an Idiot!

Says the Idiot who opened a thread claiming he had a Holy grail without any SL's...?

Mate it seems you are of lower intelligence..

I would love to see your face when you get a Margin Call...:LOL:

Stop making false claims...I bet your not even trading Live...
You are dangerous for beginners, do us a favour and cut your losses

this thread is retarded. mdbs you are clearly retarded and the reincarnation of spanish and the legendary spanish stop.

I'm not avoiding anything at all. Stupid trader, don't you see that I talked about it many times saying that I'm waiting for the last 2 trades to realize the 100% win rate? Idiot!

There are geniuses all over the world and i bet you not one of them has a system that gets it right 100% of the time, so why are you dillusioned into thinking that you have the holy grail of a system. Why are you the only person in the world with a system thats 100%. Why aren't you proving chaos theory, or working for MIT? I'll tell you why... It's because you are plain and simply an idiot. Think about it... Ask yourself why am i the only person in the world with a system that works 100% of the time and i'm sure you'll find the answer. You're like one of those retards who goes on a reality tv show in order to become a famous vocalist without realising you cant sing for sheeeet!!