Feedback is appreciated - simplifying automated trading

Magick93

13 0
Hi

Magick is an application that aims to empower private traders with powerful automation technology.

We are seeking to talk with FX traders, to test our application and provide guidance on our usability and feature set.

If you are interested in taking part in our beta program, please visit https://www.magick.nu/beta/
NB - the signup currently requires that you signin with your LinkedIn account. We are simplifying this process.

Thanks and kind regards

Magick93

13 0
Hi NVP

At this stage we are interested in hearing how useful our product and feature roadmap is.

Magick is not an EA, or an EA generator. We are building on the same technology that many large banks and hedgefunds use. And our aim is to bring this technology to private FX traders.

To find how best to do this we would like to speak with traders and learn how best traders can leverage this technology.

Currently, as we are in beta, there is no cost.

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
7,370 1,194
so how much will you pay me to help you ?

N

What ?!
You actually expect to be paid for your time, effort, experience. knowledge and expertise ?
How unreasonable ! :LOL:

Purple Brain

Experienced member
1,613 179
NB - the signup currently requires that you signin with your LinkedIn account. We are simplifying this process.
Can I suggest you come back and let us know when you have simplified the process then? Why anyone would choose to hobble uptake by introducing barriers and hoops is beyond me.

And can I also suggest you have someone proof read your web content.

NVP

Legendary member
37,758 2,100
Hi NVP

If you can join us for for a skype call where we hear your feedback, we will give you 3 months free.

sorry guys .......I'll give it a miss .......best of luck in the future

if you explain more here what you are bringing to the table you may get more support.........

N

Last edited:

Magick93

13 0
HI NVP

No problem, and thanks for your reply.

Just to clarify, we looking to simplify the process of building automated trading strategies.

Many traders already use EAs, yet most traders are not programmers.
Likewise many hedgefunds employ quants, programmers and also use specialized systems such as Streambase.

We feel that there should private traders should have access to automated trading technologies, more advanced that MQL, which do not require highly specialized skills.

As you can imagine, developing such technology is a challenge. And that is why we are reaching out to traders for feedback.

Shakone

2,458 665
HI NVP

No problem, and thanks for your reply.

Just to clarify, we looking to simplify the process of building automated trading strategies.

Many traders already use EAs, yet most traders are not programmers.
Likewise many hedgefunds employ quants, programmers and also use specialized systems such as Streambase.

We feel that there should private traders should have access to automated trading technologies, more advanced that MQL, which do not require highly specialized skills.

As you can imagine, developing such technology is a challenge. And that is why we are reaching out to traders for feedback.

But you're not making it easy. I have no intention of giving my linkedin details, or even my email. If you want help, you have to make it easier for folks to help you.

Splitlink

Legendary member
10,850 1,234
What ?!
You actually expect to be paid for your time, effort, experience. knowledge and expertise ?
How unreasonable ! :LOL:

There should be a cap on your profits, Moneybags, after that you should think about putting expertise back, for the general benefit of the community.

Joking, of course! :)

Like hell! :(

Last edited:

Magick93

13 0
But you're not making it easy. I have no intention of giving my linkedin details, or even my email. If you want help, you have to make it easier for folks to help you.

Yes, I totally agree - and we are working on this.

You are of course welcome to contact me via this forum, or through our contact form on the website.

Purple Brain

Experienced member
1,613 179
As best as I can tell from the fairly poorly designed website is that you will be buying a product which will allow you to automate your own strategies. It's a pity Mikael/Anton/Thomas – whichever of them is Magick93 – didn’t spell out a bit more about the proposed product in the first post.

Regardless of their credentials – not much of which is associated with trading per se - anyone stupid enough to upload their strategies or provide them to a 3rd party where (presumably) performance of those strategies can be monitored and assessed (and re-utilised) deserves to pay for the privilege such stupidity provides.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock