Fcharts

ok, this is almost comical... do you see it... F charts... the word farts is in there...

but seriously... i don't know anything about them... amazingly i use something similar, QCharts found at quote.com.... they are about $100/month but i like their service.. if you're looking for free, i could recommend bigcharts.. they suck. but what do you expect for free.

goodedesign said:
ok, this is almost comical... do you see it... F charts... the word farts is in there...

but seriously... i don't know anything about them... amazingly i use something similar, QCharts found at quote.com.... they are about $100/month but i like their service.. if you're looking for free, i could recommend bigcharts.. they suck. but what do you expect for free.

"Fart" ??????? Snigger.......thank gawd you dont come from Scunthorpe , you'd wet yourself :LOL:

Bigcharts are quite OK, at least they allow you to meddle with the parameters.
I've not tried Qcharts. Am using Updata which is £3o per month and suits me fine. Also Medved Quotetracker which is handy.
Regards

N.

Nildes,

I have a copy of this software and I think it represents outstanding value for money. There is a free version that you can download with most of the functionality to see if it is what you are after. I also read the book that this guy wrote (got it free when I bought Fcharts) and that was okay too.

AT