FBI trumps Trump

alan5616

Established member
So, the FBI have discovered top secret documents at the Trump hacienda. These documents, apparently, were not authorised to be in his possession as he is no longer President. I, eagerly, await to see how this story unfolds. Is justice going to, finally, catch up with this scumbag? I do hope so.

So, the FBI have discovered top secret documents at the Trump hacienda. These documents, apparently, were not authorised to be in his possession as he is no longer President. I, eagerly, await to see how this story unfolds. Is justice going to, finally, catch up with this scumbag? I do hope so.

No far from it.

What will happen is that support will be galvanised around Trump which will ensure he becomes a shoe in for President in 2024.

First we have the Nov mid terms where the Dems will lose seats making Biden a lame duck (not that he was ever anything else).

Next question ?

Last edited:
No far from it.

What will happen is that support will be galvanised around Trump which will ensure he becomes a shoe in for President in 2024.

First we have the Nov mid terms where the Dems will lose seats making Biden a lame duck (not that he was ever anything else).

Next question ?
The only shoe in I want for Trump is into a criminal trial, conviction and a lengthy jail term.

TinyTake09-09-2022-12-53-48.png

I got my wish, eventually. Donald Trump to face a criminal trial. Perhaps, there really is a God after all.

I got my wish, eventually. Donald Trump to face a criminal trial. Perhaps, there really is a God after all.

There exists infinity variations of possible scenarious in infinity segments of reality which is allready pre-made. Any possible scenario already exists as potential in "freezed state".

We jump scenarious and "activate" them with our attention.

mostly 99% people are not aware and stucked in some particular scenario.

Judgemental mindset is what sticks to particular scenario. Then we became an active actors of a scenario and no more observers.

We can choose whatever scenario we like if we are aware of that possibility.

I have to admit that when I heard Trump was being charged with 34 indictments that, not unreasonably in my view, I assumed the New York prosecutors had much more on Trump than anyone knew: fresh evidence - not previously in the public domain. It turns out that the indictment (singular) is just one indictment repeated 34 times; the only difference between them being a reference number and date change. That's a far cry from 34 separate indictments. Pathetic! Moreover, as Rudy Giuliani explains in the vid' below, even if Trump is found guilty (which he won't be for reasons I'll come to later), his crime is a mere shadow of the serious crimes committed by the serving U.S. President and Mr & Mrs. Clinton.

The case against trump will almost certainly be dropped in order to avoid making the U.S. an even bigger laughing stock on the world stage than it already is and to halt the support for the Republicans which has a soared since news of Trump's arrest. The whole thing is a complete farce and evidence - if more evidence were needed - that the current U.S. administration under Biden is a complete mess.

I just see this as tit-for-tat politics.

Republicans had Monika Lewinsky and Democrats have Stormy Daniels.

Same ol sh!t-show to entertain the masses.

I just see this as tit-for-tat politics.

Republicans had Monika Lewinsky and Democrats have Stormy Daniels.

Same ol sh!t-show to entertain the masses.
I think Trump is orchestrating it. More than happy being back in the limelight.