FBI trumps Trump

alan5616

Established member
So, the FBI have discovered top secret documents at the Trump hacienda. These documents, apparently, were not authorised to be in his possession as he is no longer President. I, eagerly, await to see how this story unfolds. Is justice going to, finally, catch up with this scumbag? I do hope so.

counter_violent

Legendary member
So, the FBI have discovered top secret documents at the Trump hacienda. These documents, apparently, were not authorised to be in his possession as he is no longer President. I, eagerly, await to see how this story unfolds. Is justice going to, finally, catch up with this scumbag? I do hope so.

No far from it.

What will happen is that support will be galvanised around Trump which will ensure he becomes a shoe in for President in 2024.

First we have the Nov mid terms where the Dems will lose seats making Biden a lame duck (not that he was ever anything else).

Next question ?

Last edited:

alan5616

Established member
No far from it.

What will happen is that support will be galvanised around Trump which will ensure he becomes a shoe in for President in 2024.

First we have the Nov mid terms where the Dems will lose seats making Biden a lame duck (not that he was ever anything else).

Next question ?
The only shoe in I want for Trump is into a criminal trial, conviction and a lengthy jail term.

TheGMan

TinyTake09-09-2022-12-53-48.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks