Fav animals and pets

sminicooper

Experienced member
Dogs & cats

R0038365.JPG

Dominic

What kind of pets do you prefer, active or passive ones? For example, I do love both big and small dogs, they won't make you feel sad. I always find time to play with my Jack)

My favorite pet is a dog. I love dogs because they are friendly and cute. They are also loyal to their owners. But most of all, they can be a great friend when I am lonely.

RobySul

I adore guinea pigs. I've had them for quite some time now, and I've gotten very used to them in the meantime. I like to please them with all kinds of toys that they actively play with them. I bought different ladders and rings. They use the ladders to crawl around other cage parts, chew circles, and sharpen their teeth. I also believe them extra treats. But after one incident, I tried to do it carefully. If it weren't for this website https://pawbility.com/can-guinea-pigs-eat-bananas/, my guinea pigs would have been poisoned because I gave them too many bananas. I couldn't say no to them because they love them so much.

Last edited:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks