The fastest way to making money on Forex

sorry to disapoint everyone but this thread is being shut down. we've found out who he is.

please feel free to abuse all you want before the lock :)

(y) my quick out look

Attachments

• making of a trader.gif
    making of a trader.gif
    58.4 KB · Views: 189
To be honest, it's a shame it ended so quickly.

So - LM (if you are still talking to me) - who is it & how on earth did you find out ?

FBI - CIA - NSA - T2W

To be honest, it's a shame it ended so quickly.

So - LM (if you are still talking to me) - who is it & how on earth did you find out ?

FBI - CIA - NSA - T2W

lol yeah sure, i don't hold anything against anyone, it was his earlier chart actually, looked familiar, and of course the op invite to chat, confirmed it with ip check - hustlercreed :)

nor does that have yeeeeeeeee ha or woooooo hooooooooo but do you see me talking, at lease im trying legally ... it should count

lol yeah sure, i don't hold anything against anyone, it was his earlier chart actually, looked familiar, and of course the op invite to chat, confirmed it with ip check - hustlercreed :)

Yeah thought I reconised that chart with all those indicators its hard to disguise

Is it though? It's like groundhog day, some of these threads are just plain 'kin mental imo... and tbh I reckon a lot are from multi nic trolls..a spread of ten pips FFS, the *worst* I can do on GBP/JPY is 5..usually 3ish..

Lightning fast Mc Queen eh..tell ya what, there's no flies on him, make no mistake...:D

Those are some crazy-a$$ charts alright - I'm surprised he's got room to put price on there :LOL:.