Fair Value for the FTSE-100

mnxca

Hi Guys,

I spent several hours on google searching to see if there are any websites that post fair value for the FTSE-100 Futures. There are several for the S&P 500 (indexarb.com and programtrading.com come to mind) but I have never seen a website calculate fair value for any of the UK Indicies.

I'm not opposed to calculating it myself, but I find it very hard to find accurate dividend information for individual securities...

Any help that you guys could offer would be much appreciated!!

- mnx

Hi,

I can't help you with the problem but can confirm that I spent 2 days looking for a free source of dividend data (advanced notice of ex. div dates and div size) for UK stocks online. Nothing.

In the end I had to buy it from a data provider for £1,200 a year.

If you do find a free source, please do post it.

Thanks,

NQR

That is great, thank you.

Would not have paid so much for the data if I had seen this before. Though it is useful to have 2 sources to reconcile one with the other so none are missed.

Thank you very much. I am really grateful.

NQR

If anyone knows of any other free sources for UK dividends offering plenty of notice please let me know.

Thanks,

NQR

One more... Does anyone know a free online source giving advanced (as much as possible) notice of UK stock splits?

Thanks

NQR

Be careful with the stockchallenge site. It's a very useful resource, it includes dividends declared but doesn't include dividends expected and you need both to accurately calculate fair value. I don't know of any free dividend forecasting service, but if anybody else does.......

mnxca said:
Hi Guys,

I spent several hours on google searching to see if there are any websites that post fair value for the FTSE-100 Futures.

- mnx
Hi, I've been looking for an access to real-time FTSE-100 Futures I can't find a website that provides it.
I went on http://www.liffe-data.com/default.aspx but their data is 15-minute delayed.

Does someone know where to get it in real time?
Also, is this info available reuters 3000 xtra?

thanks

Luis