FaD Trading Diary

1681392772032.png

Long, targets marked with lines, potentially R2. My hundredth post, thanks for reading, I hope my experience is interesting

The idea arose to make something like a channel or chat in Telegram, where I will be doing online analysis of the system, pointing out all the details, which I use in my trading. If you are interested in this format, let me know in the personal message box @fadbof
I by no means claim to be a guru or anything like that. This format is more interesting because you can analyze a chart and if you manage to catch a signal here and now, the most interesting analyses will be shown in the diary in a separate post.

You're afraid of yourself...

How do you envision your own success in trading? There are two templates:
1. Beautiful life, yachts, clubs, bars.
2. Banal, enough for all your needs and not to look in your wallet.
What trading strategy did you choose?
Again the pattern:
1. Praised technical analysis (respect) and indicator trading
2. Fundamental
3. moon trading and other esotericism.
What do you envision yourself to be? Trick question. A template? Yeah, that's it. We read articles and try to copy the habits of others, to repeat their success. But that's not the case. After all, even within the training program I repeated the same thing hundreds of times - the system is only a set of rules, but at the same time there is a huge amount of conclusions on each individual transaction in my head. And if they are described here and now, it will not be the cascade of thoughts that was at the time of making a decision. In the same way, no one will ever tell you the whole truth, not because he is not interested in it, but because the truth has already changed.

Each person is a unique creep in this world. Only a set of external and internal traits are repeated. But your psyche = your zest (I also have doubled kidneys, so two zest). Our psyche is what sets us apart from each other, you can try to dig in and say - it's all patterned here too. But let's break it down. What does formulaic mean to you? For me, for example, upbringing, sphere of activity, profession. Of course, in different strata of society, but in the same professions, you will find similar traits. Let's go a little higher, to those who know a little more and know how to earn hooliards or who have simply found their place in life and get high from it, regardless of their rank in society. What's the common ground there? In the Internet there are often various articles like "what the rich do", "how they plan their day". "how they plan their day", "a typical day of a millionaire", "habits of the successful". They know how to plan, exercise, attend cultural events where they are fully enlightened. But, you know what they really have in common? They're no longer afraid of themselves.......

Homework - you have to imagine yourself as a successful trader, what kind of trader are you? Think about it and continue reading. Most likely you will be thinking about how you trade, what your daily routine is, what you follow when analyzing a chart. But that's just what's around you, and who are you? What kind of person are you first of all? And then what kind of trader are you? Who are you, the type who succeeded? And most often the answer is silence (based on a survey of 30 traders). This is your core problem. All your problems start there, but instead of accepting yourself for who you really are and working to improve, you start throwing yourself at what's around you. But you forgot about yourself a long time ago, you lost it chasing the best in this life. Think about it...you're just afraid of yourself. Aren't you?

If you are interested in my world or have any question, you can ask me here or directly in telegram @fadbof