Fab Turbo - Scam ?

I decided to see what all the fuss was about so I bought this thing yesterday.

It's throw away money so what the heck !!

Last night it produced 2 trades, both profitable and a profit of 50 on a ForexMeta demo account starting balance of 5000.

So far so good..................I am not holding my breath however

Has anyone done a comparison with FAP Turbo ?

If so, with what results and conclusions ?

Bold move. Keep it simple don't muck about with the settings too much - literally GMTOffset and LotsRiskReductor are the only main settings to really change. Also check out a demo account with Alpari US. I've heard people are having success with them i', currently using Alpari UK. You can then compare the two brokers which in my opinion is the biggest hurdle - trying to choose the right broker.

Sorry, I deleted my post because it was on the wrong thread.

I actually bought Forex Megadroid cos it's cheaper.

Has anyone compared FAP Turbo and Megadroid ?

Sorry, I deleted my post because it was on the wrong thread.

I actually bought Forex Megadroid cos it's cheaper.

Has anyone compared FAP Turbo and Megadroid ?

I'm actually testing them right now on my VPS. Megadroid's doing alright so far. Only 4 trades opened in a week or so. All profited. I'm going to give it a month. You can make more money with FAP Turbo I think though. We'll just have to wait and see.

Hey, I was wondering whether anyone has used the fab turbo forex robot, plenty of good reviews on the net very little negative points available but clickbank has discontinued selling the product, any insights and experiences to share ?

No robot works in all market conditions all the time, similarly no single method/system works always. The only thing that can work all the time is you. Once you've overcome fear and greed you can trade happily and consistently, and this requires some work, mostly internal, check out 'Zen in the art of Archery' and master yourself, throwing money at a robot will make the owner richer and you more dependant. GT and Happy days.

I'll say again, I've been using FT since early January and it has consistently make a profit, I'm very pleased with it.

I'll say again, I've been using FT since early January and it has consistently make a profit, I'm very pleased with it.

Congratulations. Howabout posting an account statement so we can see how successful it is?

Can't do that because I don't have an account exclusive to FT so you wouldn't be able to determine my trades from FT's. However, I can tell you that I don't sell this or profit from discussing my experience of it.

Can't do that because I don't have an account exclusive to FT so you wouldn't be able to determine my trades from FT's. However, I can tell you that I don't sell this or profit from discussing my experience of it.

But if it's consistently profitable why are you trading other systems as well? Howabout just giving us a list of trades that FAPTurbo has entered into this month so I can compare it with my own copy?

Okay Stu, you don't believe me, I wonder if you would if my experience was negative...

I'm not sure any serious trader trades EA's exclusively; FT is, for me, about diversification. I use it to diverse from my views to a purely mechanical systems. I find it works, what can I say?

Stu, Maybe you could explain what LIST means.

Sir Francis might think his ship has tilted to starboard.

Okay Stu, you don't believe me, I wonder if you would if my experience was negative...

I'm not sure any serious trader trades EA's exclusively; FT is, for me, about diversification. I use it to diverse from my views to a purely mechanical systems. I find it works, what can I say?

I'm glad you having such a lot of success with it. I can also say that the demo account I have running is in profit (but not by a massive amount) and can back this up (Statement: 691440 - Stuart Anderson).

You can also see that it has made multiple trades making small amounts of profit and some making huge (comparative to the profits) losses.

con·de·scend·ing (knd-sndng)
adj.
Displaying a patronizingly superior attitude

Frank, you're right mate.

I'm not sure any serious trader trades EA's exclusively; FT is, for me, about diversification.

Right, the diversification is the key to success. You should fill your portfolio with several good EAs.