Exposed Scammers

BeginnerJoe

3,329 350
** OFFICIAL BULLETIN RELEASE, press section, ISR **

It has been bought to my official attention that the standards of statements in this thread are not meeting the regulatory guidelines. It is therefore my duty as the Executive Inspector for the Internet Statements Regulator (ISR)to declare these statements null and void. Investors are advised to take immediate legal recourse if they have suffered financial losses as a consequence of being mislead by these statements. The ISR will provide expert witnesses should cases go to court. The fee structure for the expert witnesses are available from the regulator Fees Department.

This regulatory ruling is final and based on established verification process using advanced 22.56 ghz red laser scanning technology. The specimen of a fraudulent statement failing the verification is provided below.

167496d1382707742-exposed-scammers-failed-statement.jpg

Attachments

• failed statement.jpg
    failed statement.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 785
Last edited:

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,303
** OFFICIAL BULLETIN RELEASE, press section, ISR **

It has been bought to my official attention that the standards of statements in this thread are not meeting the regulatory guidelines. It is therefore my duty as the Executive Inspector for the Internet Statements Regulator (ISR)to declare these statements null and void. Investors are advised to take immediate legal recourse if they have suffered financial losses as a consequence of being mislead by these statements. The ISR will provide expert witnesses should cases go to court. The fee structure for the expert witnesses are available from the regulator Fees Department.

This regulatory ruling is final and based on established verification process using advanced 22.56 ghz red laser scanning technology. The specimen of a fraudulent statement failing the verification is provided below.

167496d1382707742-exposed-scammers-failed-statement.jpg

When Davie gets some Mundies into him tonight you're going to get some abuse. I hope you're ready for it.

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,303
Correction, I believe Buckfast is the preferred beverage up there.

BeginnerJoe

3,329 350
Seems he likes threatening people. Don't tell him your name Pike.

Yeah, I know. Last time he was going to take down all the mods, something about money can buy him people's addresses. Going by his trading profit, he can buy lots of addresses.

ffsear

2,260 513
For the record... These are the other handles this guy has used..(that I can prove! I'm sure there are a lot more)

CryingOverSpiltMilk
Dax30dayTrader
$$$DOLLAR$$$
Alex Griffin
All About The Money
FinancialTrader
BigBalls
BlackSwanIsATwat
FinancialTrader
TTRaider
WrongAgain
FTSE/DOW Trader
TraderZeroOneAlpha
DailyCrudeOil
TrixxTrader
EZwFTSEtrader

Updated

Last edited:
Reactions: darktone

ffsear

2,260 513
For the record... These are the other handles this guy has used..(that I can prove! I'm sure there are a lot more)

CryingOverSpiltMilk
Dax30dayTrader
$$$DOLLAR$$$
Alex Griffin
All About The Money
FinancialTrader
BigBalls
BlackSwanIsATwat
FinancialTrader
TTRaider
WrongAgain
FTSE/DOW Trader
TraderZeroOneAlpha
DailyCrudeOil
↑↓TriXx↓↑
EWFtseTrader

Updated

mike.

2,101 709

CryingOverSpiltMilk
Dax30dayTrader
$$$DOLLAR$$$
Alex Griffin
All About The Money
FinancialTrader
BigBalls
BlackSwanIsATwat ---:LOL: :LOL: Priceless
FinancialTrader
TTRaider
WrongAgain
FTSE/DOW Trader
TraderZeroOneAlpha
DailyCrudeOil

:LOL:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock