Exporting indicator values

options-george

483 92
Hi everyone,
is it possible to export the value of indicators from a chart with packages such as Forex Tester or others?

For example, you add a simple moving average line to a FX chart. Is there some way of exporting the simple moving average value at each candle position?

Many thanks in advance for anyone that might be able to help.

sangmane

1 0
Hi everyone,
is it possible to export the value of indicators from a chart with packages such as Forex Tester or others?

For example, you add a simple moving average line to a FX chart. Is there some way of exporting the simple moving average value at each candle position?

Do you mean exporting to Excel?

options-george

483 92
Do you mean exporting to Excel?

Yes that's correct - I am looking to export the data into Excel.
ForexTester Support staff told me that they do not have this available but could arrange a programmer to do it (though that would of course cost something).

Jason Rogers

2,768 92
Hi everyone,

Hi George,

FXCM's Trading Station platform lets you export chart data to Excel including information from indicators such as simple moving average.

Here's a post I made earlier with instructions: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex-brokers/88834-fxcm-discussion-70.html#post2096550

Jason

Reactions: options-george

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock