Explosive Micro - Cap pick haven anyone here into penny stocks?

Mr. Crabs

Established member
I've speculated on micro-caps before and I have a few that saw some pretty sweet success. I figure this thread could be a decent place to discuss whether you like micro-caps, don't, what companies you're into and what you're skeptical about. Maybe comment with what you think is going to bounce, what's already up and running so you can squeeze in a few bags before a top and dump, even comment about scams that have burned you in the past if that's your experience with penny stocks.

I'll start with a couple picks. Here's a few that have blown up 1000%+ in the past, they spend most of the year in consolidation so it takes patience to scoop up shares before the pump ups.

Here's some micro-caps to start off the thread. Feel free to share your opinions on any of these if you have knowledge of them.

MJNA
HEMP
BBDA

Yeah I know that 2 of these are in the up and coming marijuana sector but despite these 3 picks not being very 'diversified' I think the marijuana sector is the place to be this decade when it comes to penny stocks. BBDA is a relaxation beverage company unlike MJNA and HEMP. All of these companies soared 1,000%+ last year, I think they could be setting up for even bigger profits next year if they accumulate and play their cards right.

Also I know penny stocks get a bad rep but I think that's for the most part undeserved. The only problem with the micro-cap market is that most of the companies are scams, but that's not too big a problem since they're so easy to spot out, and some of these scams are still good for trading. But the other problem is these companies for the most part spend 9/10ths of the year in consolidation and accumulation, which makes timing even more important than it is in the large-cap markets. Sure they go up 1,000% on occasion, maybe each year, but the rest of the year they spend crunching down 90% of their value.

What you peoples think? Any of you play around with micro-caps? I've noticed forex is huge on T2W but I haven't seen a single thread mentioning penny stocks.

I think you're just taking a pot shot with those stocks. :p

Micro caps/penny stocks are not for me. Too much risk for my liking. You seem to like the riskier plays though so that's fine. The reason they get a bad rep is there are soooo many pump & dump scams involving them. The scammers used to be on here daily with their "recommendations".

Anyway good luck :)

Peter

I think you're just taking a pot shot with those stocks. :p

Micro caps/penny stocks are not for me. Too much risk for my liking. You seem to like the riskier plays though so that's fine. The reason they get a bad rep is there are soooo many pump & dump scams involving them. The scammers used to be on here daily with their "recommendations".

Anyway good luck :)

Peter

Not surprising, the liquidity makes micro-capes less than savory... But as an investment there are some awesome 10+ bag plays and those are what I look for. Problem is you have to be able to tolerate significant losses on the downside, or be willing to average down diligently.

I've speculated on micro-caps before and I have a few that saw some pretty sweet success. I figure this thread could be a decent place to discuss whether you like micro-caps, don't, what companies you're into and what you're skeptical about. Maybe comment with what you think is going to bounce, what's already up and running so you can squeeze in a few bags before a top and dump, even comment about scams that have burned you in the past if that's your experience with penny stocks.

I'll start with a couple picks. Here's a few that have blown up 1000%+ in the past, they spend most of the year in consolidation so it takes patience to scoop up shares before the pump ups.

Here's some micro-caps to start off the thread. Feel free to share your opinions on any of these if you have knowledge of them.

MJNA
HEMP
BBDA

Yeah I know that 2 of these are in the up and coming marijuana sector but despite these 3 picks not being very 'diversified' I think the marijuana sector is the place to be this decade when it comes to penny stocks. BBDA is a relaxation beverage company unlike MJNA and HEMP. All of these companies soared 1,000%+ last year, I think they could be setting up for even bigger profits next year if they accumulate and play their cards right.

Re BBDA long time no see was on my watchlist long time ago when it was at 0.002 but i guess all the mojo is gone by now who knows . Keep an eye on BCCI but it is already up last 2 weeks so becareful , dangerous game .

Re BBDA long time no see was on my watchlist long time ago when it was at 0.002 but i guess all the mojo is gone by now who knows . Keep an eye on BCCI but it is already up last 2 weeks so becareful , dangerous game .

BCCI I'll watch that, as for BBDA it's just got a lot of excess weight to soak up, weak hands out strong hands load up and then we go on another run, revenues are blowing up for the company PPS will follow.

MY favorite micro-cap BBDA is back on the move CEO hinted another rally is coming up new highs would mean 300%+ gains from the current price, could happen in under a month.

Mr. Crabs, micro-cap investing seems SOOOOO exciting to me.I would LOVE to try this someday when I have 10 hours a week to devote to researching companies. I have always wanted to be an angel investor, which I view as someone with an eye for future success. Being right (profitable) on a micro-cap pick would feel amazing.

Alas, I am doing mechanical systems right now. I'm successful at it (up 25% since I started in October 2012), and my dream is to trade for other people and make an income with it.

So, this will have to wait. You mentioned the weed industry, which I think is a fantastic industry going forward. There's a lot of negative stigma attached to the industry, which means people are pessimistic about it. Of course, that's a good thing because it means it's the time to buy!