Expanding snips

Pat494

Legendary member
When I click on a pic to enlarge it, I get a black shadow over it and no expansion ??

Which version of IE is it @Pat494? And did Google Chrome fix it? I'm investigating some other IE bugs so may as well fix this at the same time.

Which version of IE is it @Pat494? And did Google Chrome fix it? I'm investigating some other IE bugs so may as well fix this at the same time.
I have the same thing in IE Paul. Also, the post rep' facility doesn't always work.
Tim.

I have no idea which IE I have. How do you tell ?
I tried the google browser but with the same effects.

I have no idea which IE I have. How do you tell ?
I tried the google browser but with the same effects.
Pat - click on the tools icon in the top right hand corner of the browser and then 'About Internet Explorer' at the bottom of the list of options.

Paul,
Another glitch in IE 11 . . .
If one tries to edit a post - this happens:

T2W Edit Function.png

Getting rid of it then produces the normal posting window - allowing one to edit a post in the normal way. However, when one hits 'submit', it posts the amended post and the original post. I edit my posts a lot and this is starting to become really annoying and c_v is on the verge of submitting a formal complaint as he's bored of deleting my duplicate posts, lol!
;)
Tim.

Great, thanks Tim, hopefully we can tackle all these issues at the same time