Exclusive Euro daily analysis.

Euro traders should still look in the bears direction as we may see a retest of supp 12510/12494 so trade with care towards these levels and lets see if euro will break the significant supp level to sell for good to supp 12340.

Use good mm as this remains the only viable means of making consistent and sustainable profits from the fx business.

Happy pipping

Euro traders should still look in the bears direction as we may see a retest of supp 12510/12494 so trade with care towards these levels and lets see if euro will break the significant supp level to sell for good to supp 12340.

Use good mm as this remains the only viable means of making consistent and sustainable profits from the fx business.

Happy pipping

a breach of supp 12500 will set the bears in motion and we may see a bearish surge on euro to supp level 12424. so traders should sell with peace of mind once supp 12500 is breached. Trade with care.

Euro should better move up to save brokers from paying so much because if it breaks supp 12500 i bet i will risk 20% of my account to rake in good pips as it glides down to 12430 banking smooth 70pips.

That is greed calling i guess.

This is why i love automated trading with EAs. No matter how the pips might be falling, it will never open crazy lot but will stick to the inputted lot size.

In Forex trading, its not just about knowing where a trend is heading and placing crazy lot. Random motion is every traders nightmare and this usually happens 90% of the time. So please use good mm at all times because smooth price movement is never guaranteed.

so sell with good mm to 1245712430/12340

if selling euro please relax
this pullback is necessary for a lower low to form and euro still looks good to test 12430 so relac your nerves as we may see res 12518/12525 putting the bears back in dominance

As we approah asian session, traders should still have a bearish perspective on euro and we are likely to see res 12518 pushing euro further down so a sell limit at that level will be ideal.

G night

if selling euro please relax
this pullback is necessary for a lower low to form and euro still looks good to test 12430 so relac your nerves as we may see res 12518/12525 putting the bears back in dominance

As we approah asian session, traders should still have a bearish perspective on euro and we are likely to see res 12518 pushing euro further down so a sell limit at that level will be ideal.

G night

We saw how res 12518 pushed the bears back in motion. Nevertheless traders are still expected to wait and sell euro as we are still likely to see a bearish voyage to supp 12465/12430. Trade with care and use good money management which remains the only way to making consistent and sustainable profits in this risky business.

Happy pipping

We saw how res 12518 pushed the bears back in motion. Nevertheless traders are still expected to wait and sell euro as we are still likely to see a bearish voyage to supp 12465/12430. Trade with care and use good money management which remains the only way to making consistent and sustainable profits in this risky business.

Happy pipping

For those who would like to join me on skype.

If you are on skype just add forex refuge to contact and i will accept you right away and if you don't have Skype simply google "download skype" click on any download link and install it on your system.

hmm 12635 beckons on euro then we just may see a good pullback so we will wait to see how res 12635 reacts. if that res hold then we exit the bullish position leaving the bears to continue.

hmm

12635 beckons on euro then we just may see a good pullback we will wait to see how res 12635 reacts.
if that res hold then we exit the bullish position leaving the bears to continue.