Exclusive Euro daily analysis.

forex-refuge

49 0
(y)we have banked 40pips for the day so lets see if 12271 is strong enough to put the bulls back in dominance.

seems 12771 is giving the bears a good fight but the bullish resumption not confirmed yet.

:idea:prolific traders can buy euro right away with a stop loss at 12265 tp anywhere before 12386 now at 12289.

but conservative traders should wait for a confirmation

forex-refuge

49 0
Now 1.2281|83 maybe we can shot it @1.229

i don' think so. We may see a long move up to 12385. Though i prefer gathering 20pips as i already have positions running with tp at 12294 but long term traders can just buy euro for good with sl at 12265 and tp anywhere before 12385. res 12299 may give some resistance but i see the bulls eventually breaking through.

i am not trying to prove or advertise any system but it will be wise to always check on this link from time to time to see the 20pips trades real time updated every 5 mins.

Its a system im presently testing to build equity in a conservatively fast manner risking not more than 5% total exposure. https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/20pips-hacker/349461

Last edited:

forex-refuge

49 0
Morning friends

Seems res 12299 really had a strong influence but nevertheless i will advice traders to stop selling euro after a test of supp 12254 and lets wait to see if euro descends lower to break supp 12235. If this happens then we can sell for good after a mild bullish correction. But if supp 12235 proves hard then we can be sure to see a long bullish move up up to 12385.

Trade with care.

Last edited:

nelsonhimes

22 0
yeah this is the open place for discussion and to share and gain knowledge related to stock, in depth of market and trading.

forex-refuge

49 0
Morning friends

Seems res 12299 really had a strong influence but nevertheless i will advice traders to stop selling euro after a test of supp 12254 and lets wait to see if euro descends lower to break supp 12235. If this happens then we can sell for good after a mild bullish correction. But if supp 12235 proves hard then we can be sure to see a long bullish move up up to 12385.

Trade with care.

supp 12254 really proves its worth so tarders can consider buying euro for good and exit before res 12400.

forex-refuge

49 0
Lovers of euro should be cautious at this time as euro is in a frenzy mode.

We will only confirm a definite bullish trend if res 12390 is breached so buyers should exit their position before res 12368 as we may see another down glide if the bulls fails to advance.

Trade with care.

forex-refuge

49 0
Lovers of euro should be cautious at this time as euro is in a frenzy mode.

We will only confirm a definite bullish trend if res 12390 is breached so buyers should exit their position before res 12368 as we may see another down glide if the bulls fails to advance.

Trade with care.

let me quickly drop a hint about break out confirmation.
If you are expecting a certain supp or res level to get broken, say we are waiting for res 12390 to get breached. You dont just buy immediately because price moves higher to maybe 12400.

You will wait for the close of that candle stick that breached that res to close. you may use the 30mins candle or the 1hr or 4hr for long term swings.
then you can place a pending buy above that candle say 10/20pips above the high value(attach data window to your chart to view close/open/high/low values of candles).

so lets say the hourly candle breached 12390 and closed with high at 12401, a buy stop at 12411 will be ideal.
if the next candle triggeres that entry then you are 80% sure that that level has been breached and same goes for a supp level.

hope this helps.

forex-refuge

49 0
euro should continue to wobble in a random move until res 12580 is tested. Infact i may be banking tons of 20pips with this up glide because we will be seeing series of re-bounce off strong supp levels.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock