Exclusive Euro daily analysis.

forex-refuge

49 0
80pips banked today on the 20pips target test account for euro and the long term swing still gathering pips with 125pips banked each on three positions with other positions still moving higher.

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/20pips-hacker/349461
https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/long-term-zombie-swing-trading/239420

I still expect euro to move even higher to strong res level 12570 so wait to buy only after pullbacks. Don't sell.

80pips was banked yesterday and 20pips just banked today on the hacker EA test account. lets see if euro makes another rebound for more positions to open.

i will be modifying the 20pips hacker EA to lock 20pips with max 60pips tp rather han exit at 20pips profit on spot
the reason is because sometimes we may see a fast moving maeket which can go as far as 100pips without pullback. so in such a case we may be banking more than 20pips

Traders buying euro should take a rest after euro tests res 12576/12600 as we may see a strong pullback if these res points proves hard.

forex-refuge

49 0
Another 80pips was banked today on the intraday 20pips hacker test account.
20pips hacker System | Myfxbook

As we approach the Asian session i will like traders to see look in the bulls direction on euro but we just might see the intraday bears pushing euro down for a retest of supp 12523 if supp level 12549 is breached.

Traders who want to sell euro should do for for 20pips by placing a sell stop at 12548 with 20pips target and buy back at a retest of supp 12524.But sell only if supp 12548 is tested.

Good night.

forex-refuge

49 0
Another 80pips was banked today on the intraday 20pips hacker test account.

As we approach the Asian session i will like traders to see look in the bulls direction on euro but we just might see the intraday bears pushing euro down for a retest of supp 12523 if supp level 12549 is breached.

Traders who want to sell euro should do for for 20pips by placing a sell stop at 12548 with 20pips target and buy back at a retest of supp 12524.But sell only if supp 12548 is tested.

Good night.

After taking a closer look at euro, we just might see a long intraday pull down to supp 12492 but traders should watch supp 12524 and sell with utmost care if further bearish move occurs but the bullish pull on the daily chart still looks formidable.

Happy pipping

angelnish

145 1
After taking a closer look at euro, we just might see a long intraday pull down to supp 12492 but traders should watch supp 12524 and sell with utmost care if further bearish move occurs but the bullish pull on the daily chart still looks formidable.

Happy pipping

EURUSD: Be Prepared For A Significant Move

forex-refuge

49 0
As we start a new trading week, euro traders should look in the bears direction once supp 12480 get breached and should wait to sell only as we may be journeying down with the bears to supp 12394. Trade with care

forex-refuge

49 0
The bulls may give the bears a good fight at supp 12434 so intraday traders should consider exiting their sell positions anywhere before that supp.

Trade with care.

The 20pips hacker test account has 3 positions opened gunning for 20pips each while the swing Eas are poised to rake in maximum pips in a trending market.

Short term swing System | Myfxbook
Long term zombie swing trading System | Myfxbook

Now talking about trade alert, i explained that these test accounts you see represent my trade positions meaning if im to send a swing trading alert i will not send anything better than what you are seeing on the swing trading test accounts and the 20pips hacker account updated every 5mins is designed to rake in as many 20pips as we can from the market using intraday trend so you may decide to use any of the links as a yardstick to compare with your trade decisions. I may not have the time to post alerts here so simply monitor the trade activities with myfxbook link pasted above.

Use good money management which is the greatest secret to success in this very profitable but extremely risky business.

Happy pipping

forex-refuge

49 0
The bulls may give the bears a good fight at supp 12434 so intraday traders should consider exiting their sell positions anywhere before that supp.

Trade with care.

The 20pips hacker test account has 3 positions opened gunning for 20pips each while the swing Eas are poised to rake in maximum pips in a trending market.

Short term swing System | Myfxbook
Long term zombie swing trading System | Myfxbook

Now talking about trade alert, i explained that these test accounts you see represent my trade positions meaning if im to send a swing trading alert i will not send anything better than what you are seeing on the swing trading test accounts and the 20pips hacker account updated every 5mins is designed to rake in as many 20pips as we can from the market using intraday trend so you may decide to use any of the links as a yardstick to compare with your trade decisions. I may not have the time to post alerts here so simply monitor the trade activities with myfxbook link pasted above.

Use good money management which is the greatest secret to success in this very profitable but extremely risky business.

Happy pipping

Euro traders should still have a bearish hope as we are still in the bears territory and we may see the bears taking charge to test supp 12472 in a swift move so traders can take advantage of this impending move to rake in about 40pips as euro is presently hovering at 12517.

if i tell you the long term destination i see on euro you will marvel
i see euro testing supp 12340 in the long term move according to the daily chart.

Last edited:

forex-refuge

49 0
Euro traders should still have a bearish hope as we are still in the bears territory and we may see the bears taking charge to test supp 12472 in a swift move so traders can take advantage of this impending move to rake in about 40pips as euro is presently hovering at 12517.

if i tell you the long term destination i see on euro you will marvel
i see euro testing supp 12340 in the long term move according to the daily chart.

We are still very much in he the bears territory so traders should still wait to sell as euro may make an intraday retest of res levels 12495/12507/12526 which are good price points to sell back.

120pips was banked yesterday on the 20pips hacker automated test account and we already have one position opened today and running.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ForexRefuge/20pips-hacker/349461

forex-refuge

49 0
Euro traders should be gearing up for a significant bearish surge if the bulls fail to break res 12601 before supp 12500 get breached and should the bears take over , we are likely to see euro make a smooth glide down to supp 12340 so aggressive traders can just sell euro right away with a top loss at 12601 and tp at 12510/12470/12345 now hovering around 12540. While conservative traders can place a pending sell at 12500 using same sl and tp parameters

Trade with care and use good mm which is the only way to make consistent and sustainable profits.

Happy pipping

forex-refuge

49 0
Euro traders should still look in the bears direction as we may see a retest of supp 12510/12494 so trade with care towards these levels and lets see if euro will break the significant supp level to sell for good to supp 12340.

Use good mm as this remains the only viable means of making consistent and sustainable profits from the fx business.

Happy pipping

forex-refuge

49 0
Euro traders should still look in the bears direction as we may see a retest of supp 12510/12494 so trade with care towards these levels and lets see if euro will break the significant supp level to sell for good to supp 12340.

Use good mm as this remains the only viable means of making consistent and sustainable profits from the fx business.

Happy pipping

a breach of supp 12500 will set the bears in motion and we may see a bearish surge on euro to supp level 12424. so traders should sell with peace of mind once supp 12500 is breached. Trade with care.

forex-refuge

49 0
Euro should better move up to save brokers from paying so much because if it breaks supp 12500 i bet i will risk 20% of my account to rake in good pips as it glides down to 12430 banking smooth 70pips.

That is greed calling i guess.

This is why i love automated trading with EAs. No matter how the pips might be falling, it will never open crazy lot but will stick to the inputted lot size.

In Forex trading, its not just about knowing where a trend is heading and placing crazy lot. Random motion is every traders nightmare and this usually happens 90% of the time. So please use good mm at all times because smooth price movement is never guaranteed.

forex-refuge

49 0
so sell with good mm to 1245712430/12340

if selling euro please relax
this pullback is necessary for a lower low to form and euro still looks good to test 12430 so relac your nerves as we may see res 12518/12525 putting the bears back in dominance

As we approah asian session, traders should still have a bearish perspective on euro and we are likely to see res 12518 pushing euro further down so a sell limit at that level will be ideal.

G night

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock