Exclusive Euro daily analysis.

Morning friends

Seems res 12299 really had a strong influence but nevertheless i will advice traders to stop selling euro after a test of supp 12254 and lets wait to see if euro descends lower to break supp 12235. If this happens then we can sell for good after a mild bullish correction. But if supp 12235 proves hard then we can be sure to see a long bullish move up up to 12385.

Trade with care.

Last edited:
FOREX: Commodity currencies are today's top performers. CAD +0.36%, NZD +0.23%; AUD +0.17% vs. USD. $GOLD

Traders should consider selling euro down to 12210 if 12250 get broken with sl at 12310. making quick 30pips.

yeah this is the open place for discussion and to share and gain knowledge related to stock, in depth of market and trading.

Morning friends

Seems res 12299 really had a strong influence but nevertheless i will advice traders to stop selling euro after a test of supp 12254 and lets wait to see if euro descends lower to break supp 12235. If this happens then we can sell for good after a mild bullish correction. But if supp 12235 proves hard then we can be sure to see a long bullish move up up to 12385.

Trade with care.

supp 12254 really proves its worth so tarders can consider buying euro for good and exit before res 12400.

Lovers of euro should be cautious at this time as euro is in a frenzy mode.

We will only confirm a definite bullish trend if res 12390 is breached so buyers should exit their position before res 12368 as we may see another down glide if the bulls fails to advance.

Trade with care.

Lovers of euro should be cautious at this time as euro is in a frenzy mode.

We will only confirm a definite bullish trend if res 12390 is breached so buyers should exit their position before res 12368 as we may see another down glide if the bulls fails to advance.

Trade with care.

let me quickly drop a hint about break out confirmation.
If you are expecting a certain supp or res level to get broken, say we are waiting for res 12390 to get breached. You dont just buy immediately because price moves higher to maybe 12400.

You will wait for the close of that candle stick that breached that res to close. you may use the 30mins candle or the 1hr or 4hr for long term swings.
then you can place a pending buy above that candle say 10/20pips above the high value(attach data window to your chart to view close/open/high/low values of candles).

so lets say the hourly candle breached 12390 and closed with high at 12401, a buy stop at 12411 will be ideal.
if the next candle triggeres that entry then you are 80% sure that that level has been breached and same goes for a supp level.

hope this helps.

euro should continue to wobble in a random move until res 12580 is tested. Infact i may be banking tons of 20pips with this up glide because we will be seeing series of re-bounce off strong supp levels.

80pips banked today on the 20pips target test account for euro and the long term swing still gathering pips with 125pips banked each on three positions with other positions still moving higher.

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/20pips-hacker/349461
https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/long-term-zombie-swing-trading/239420

I still expect euro to move even higher to strong res level 12570 so wait to buy only after pullbacks. Don't sell.

80pips was banked yesterday and 20pips just banked today on the hacker EA test account. lets see if euro makes another rebound for more positions to open.

i will be modifying the 20pips hacker EA to lock 20pips with max 60pips tp rather han exit at 20pips profit on spot
the reason is because sometimes we may see a fast moving maeket which can go as far as 100pips without pullback. so in such a case we may be banking more than 20pips

Traders buying euro should take a rest after euro tests res 12576/12600 as we may see a strong pullback if these res points proves hard.

Another 80pips was banked today on the intraday 20pips hacker test account.
20pips hacker System | Myfxbook

As we approach the Asian session i will like traders to see look in the bulls direction on euro but we just might see the intraday bears pushing euro down for a retest of supp 12523 if supp level 12549 is breached.

Traders who want to sell euro should do for for 20pips by placing a sell stop at 12548 with 20pips target and buy back at a retest of supp 12524.But sell only if supp 12548 is tested.

Good night.

Another 80pips was banked today on the intraday 20pips hacker test account.

As we approach the Asian session i will like traders to see look in the bulls direction on euro but we just might see the intraday bears pushing euro down for a retest of supp 12523 if supp level 12549 is breached.

Traders who want to sell euro should do for for 20pips by placing a sell stop at 12548 with 20pips target and buy back at a retest of supp 12524.But sell only if supp 12548 is tested.

Good night.

After taking a closer look at euro, we just might see a long intraday pull down to supp 12492 but traders should watch supp 12524 and sell with utmost care if further bearish move occurs but the bullish pull on the daily chart still looks formidable.

Happy pipping

After taking a closer look at euro, we just might see a long intraday pull down to supp 12492 but traders should watch supp 12524 and sell with utmost care if further bearish move occurs but the bullish pull on the daily chart still looks formidable.

Happy pipping

EURUSD: Be Prepared For A Significant Move

As we start a new trading week, euro traders should look in the bears direction once supp 12480 get breached and should wait to sell only as we may be journeying down with the bears to supp 12394. Trade with care

The bulls may give the bears a good fight at supp 12434 so intraday traders should consider exiting their sell positions anywhere before that supp.

Trade with care.

The 20pips hacker test account has 3 positions opened gunning for 20pips each while the swing Eas are poised to rake in maximum pips in a trending market.

Short term swing System | Myfxbook
Long term zombie swing trading System | Myfxbook

Now talking about trade alert, i explained that these test accounts you see represent my trade positions meaning if im to send a swing trading alert i will not send anything better than what you are seeing on the swing trading test accounts and the 20pips hacker account updated every 5mins is designed to rake in as many 20pips as we can from the market using intraday trend so you may decide to use any of the links as a yardstick to compare with your trade decisions. I may not have the time to post alerts here so simply monitor the trade activities with myfxbook link pasted above.

Use good money management which is the greatest secret to success in this very profitable but extremely risky business.

Happy pipping

The bulls may give the bears a good fight at supp 12434 so intraday traders should consider exiting their sell positions anywhere before that supp.

Trade with care.

The 20pips hacker test account has 3 positions opened gunning for 20pips each while the swing Eas are poised to rake in maximum pips in a trending market.

Short term swing System | Myfxbook
Long term zombie swing trading System | Myfxbook

Now talking about trade alert, i explained that these test accounts you see represent my trade positions meaning if im to send a swing trading alert i will not send anything better than what you are seeing on the swing trading test accounts and the 20pips hacker account updated every 5mins is designed to rake in as many 20pips as we can from the market using intraday trend so you may decide to use any of the links as a yardstick to compare with your trade decisions. I may not have the time to post alerts here so simply monitor the trade activities with myfxbook link pasted above.

Use good money management which is the greatest secret to success in this very profitable but extremely risky business.

Happy pipping

Euro traders should still have a bearish hope as we are still in the bears territory and we may see the bears taking charge to test supp 12472 in a swift move so traders can take advantage of this impending move to rake in about 40pips as euro is presently hovering at 12517.

if i tell you the long term destination i see on euro you will marvel
i see euro testing supp 12340 in the long term move according to the daily chart.

Last edited:
Euro traders should still have a bearish hope as we are still in the bears territory and we may see the bears taking charge to test supp 12472 in a swift move so traders can take advantage of this impending move to rake in about 40pips as euro is presently hovering at 12517.

if i tell you the long term destination i see on euro you will marvel
i see euro testing supp 12340 in the long term move according to the daily chart.

We are still very much in he the bears territory so traders should still wait to sell as euro may make an intraday retest of res levels 12495/12507/12526 which are good price points to sell back.

120pips was banked yesterday on the 20pips hacker automated test account and we already have one position opened today and running.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ForexRefuge/20pips-hacker/349461

Euro traders should be gearing up for a significant bearish surge if the bulls fail to break res 12601 before supp 12500 get breached and should the bears take over , we are likely to see euro make a smooth glide down to supp 12340 so aggressive traders can just sell euro right away with a top loss at 12601 and tp at 12510/12470/12345 now hovering around 12540. While conservative traders can place a pending sell at 12500 using same sl and tp parameters

Trade with care and use good mm which is the only way to make consistent and sustainable profits.

Happy pipping