Excellent results: Blue-Forex

leonet5656

Has anyone already noticed the excellent results of the system Blue-Forex?

http://www.ratiotrade.com/

The system vendor RatioTrade describes the system:

Ratio Trade trading systems are not optimized. Non optimized trading systems show draw down losses in single markets. Please take a look at the portfolio section to see how effective diversification and moneymanagement reduces the risk of our non optimized trading systems.

What do you think about this results? Are they realistic? Would you trust this system or is it only another fake?

Ratio Trade trading systems are not optimized. Non optimized trading systems show draw down losses in single markets. Please take a look at the portfolio section to see how effective diversification and moneymanagement reduces the risk of our non optimized trading systems.

What do you think about this results? Are they realistic? Would you trust this system or is it only another fake?

Don't trust anything, anywhere, anytime. Just listen to yourself. Don't even trust me.

Ignore the contradiction here, but that is really what you should do. Or not do. Lol.

Seriously though, don't trade with other people's systems. As a person with a successful system, I can say, once you have found an edge you believe in, you don't want to share it.

Most of what you see on boards (my past systems included) were fun projects for someone, maybe profitable in certain circumstances that only the creator can decipher, but not their goose-that-lays-their-golden-eggs.

These guys might give you an egg, but you won't get so much as a feather off the a$$ of the goose

That's the secret in being successful. Once you get to the point that your systen has no peripheral support and it can stand alone on its own merit, then you have a great methodology.

I just took a cursory glance at cable, because it is my favorite major to trade. I noticed the last 3 months have been losers. I don't like those odds if I were just opening an account with them.
BTW, I got a couple of winning trades for you. Watch the AUD/USD and the NZD/USD. The corrections are exhausted. I went short on both of them. Aussie should be good for +676 pips and kiwi for +656 pips. If you don't like holding it too long, then get out as soon as the initial strong spikes are over.
I was short cable on Friday, but that is hindsight.