Excel versions

ZigZag

Im in the market for a new excel software package. Ive just bought a new PC (Mesh) which is loaded with works excel which does not give me open hi lo clse graphing facities. Operating system XP. The latest excel product appears to be Excel 2003 priced at £199 from PC world. Is there anywhere I can get it cheaper ? Thanks. Here is a long shot. I have excel 97 on my old pc but I cant find the original CD. My new PC does not have a floppy disk facility. Is there any magical way I can transfer excel 97 to my new PC. Basically what are my options.

Thanks for your replies chaps. I thought I cracked it by using the tansfer wizard on XP. It allows you to transfer basic files and e mails from the old PC to the new PC. However my excitement did not last long as you cant transfer programme files.!!!!.
Just a thought. When I first bought EXcel 97 on its introduction I downloaded an excel add on from a website which gave addition facilities. The dowload ended up in the tools tab. Does anyone know of this add on? Thanks

Last edited: