Evening all, a little help please....

That'll be cool.

Any more plans on coming over??

Oh and what does

Forti Nhihi Difficile

or whatever it says mean??

Is it some dodgy aboriginal gobble-dee gook??

#PJ#

Hi Parish,

Forti Nihil Difficile means "to the strong nothing is difficult".

time is actually getting short this year now although is not out of the question but is more likely to be in early 2005. I am planning to attend a conference in France so will probably spend a couple of weeks in UK & Ireland.

AT

P.S Have you been on this EUR/USD trade past few days? A big move in only a short space of time. Maximum profits/minimum time that's what we like ;-)

Why are you using a different login today??

Um...

To be honest i haven't really been looking at FOREX, i take from that then that you do and i should!!

That'll be cool

Keep me posted.

Due to lack of capital I have only been trading/watching the FTSE 100 and the DAX which reminds me....... (i'll PM that question though as we should talk POP on a forum)

#PJ#

Parish:
It would appear that Carnivore and Aussie Trader are one and the same....yet another T2W multiple nic user!

Earlier posts by Carnivore would have u believe they are unconnected! :(

Nothing so sinister I am afraid. Carnivore has been in Australia and we met yesterday. He used my pc for the internet and the login obviously remained.

PArish - I trade forex quite a bit - they tend to trend much better and more often than index products in my experience.

AT

Parish:
Happy u are still smiling! If I were u I would be pretty hacked off! After all Carnivore responded to your original question with:

Hi Parish,I have also read and bought a lot of material about spreadbetting. The best money I spent (over a year ago) was on a book by aussietrader who posts on this board. I am still making money using his methods and couldn't be happier.

Good luck with your search

It's clearly a devious and misleading attempt to promote his product! Interestingly enough, as soon as Carnivore signed off a few mins ago...as if by magic....Aussietrader appeared signed in! Make ur own mind up....

Carnivore has been in Australia and we met yesterday. He used my pc for the internet and the login obviously remained
I believe u ;)

Last edited:
Alliance,

of course I logged in after the post. I had to clear the cookies to login using my login after realising the login was incorrect.

When you consider I have been workign with Rob (Carnivore) since I met him in Ireland in May, I am pleased that he endorses my work. I am also delighted that he is in Australia for a presentation I am giving in two weeks.

When I went to the UK earlier this year, I met with some other guys from this board also and they all havea standing invitation to visit me. I was delighted that Rob took it up - although this little discussion will make me think twice before allowing people to use my PC.

Alliance- you have every right to be suspicious but find out the facts before you jump to conclusions and call people names.

Sincere apologies if I have offended u AT...however my thoughts remain as b4. When both urself AND Carnivore then appeared online immediately after my last post, it just adds to my suspicions I am afraid!

How likely is it that u would both happen to be online in T2W @ same time.....but then I would fully expect u would be a multi pc man ;)

As I said..ppl will make up their own minds........I intend to leave them to do just that.

no offence really (I am pretty thick skinned) but I am genuine in my explanation. I had to clear the cookies to login as myself. Carnivore is not here but his login was obviously stored from when he accessed my PC yesterday. Thus when I visited T2W I was logged in automatically and didn't realise until it was pointed out in the post.
Then I had to login as myself.

AT

Hmm,

It is only a couple of weeks since I was accused of jumping to conclusions before getting all the facts and a great deal of fuss was made about me doing so (which I admit I had done) and now my accuser has done exactly the same.

Paul

Hi Paul:
Point taken (that did cross my mind prior to my post), however unlike yourself, I witnessed the above with my own eyes last night.....not based on unfounded heresay! Personally, I think AT made a boob and forgot what nic he was signed in under when he answered the question. However, I have no axe to grind and no plans to get into any arguement here. Just commenting on some very strange and coincidental nic changes/dual appearances last nt.

Happy Trading!

regardless of what is happening in this scenario, the mods should look at all posts made by different users from the same IP...this is getting ridiculous. Once found, their IP should be blocked.

As somebody who is interested in buying aussietrader's book, can the mods tell if he and Carnivore are one and the same

Given the information available to us, and following a thorough search by Sharky yesterday regarding the whole multiple nick business, Carnivore and Aussietrader do NOT appear to be connected.

Those members who we believe have multiple nicks are being / will be contacted and the accounts merged into one.

Any questions contact Sharky.

Thanks for the prompt reply. I thought the question had to be asked, call me old fashioned but I think it is a question of ethics and trust. I can now buy the book knowing that aussietrader did not try to boost sales using another nick.

Mark

rossored said:
Given the information available to us, and following a thorough search by Sharky yesterday regarding the whole multiple nick business, Carnivore and Aussietrader do NOT appear to be connected.

Those members who we believe have multiple nicks are being / will be contacted and the accounts merged into one.

Any questions contact Sharky.

Rossored:
Thanks for the info :)

Aussietrader:
I apologise to you UNRESERVEDLY!, inbetween eating a HUGE portion of humble pie :eek: