EURUSD Bull

Good morning all, quick update today as I have just entered as buy on EURUSD . I was looking for price to come to this buy in level. I went down to the 4H timeframe to taker this trade. If you look you will see two hammer rejection wicked candles so that was a green light for me to take the trade. Fingers crossed this one plays out or I can at least lock in some profits as EU hasn't been kind to me. Little risky but I am ok with that, fortune favors the brave as they say. Will update again in a few days. GLIYF

Screenshot_1.png

Good morning all, quick update today as I have just entered as buy on EURUSD . I was looking for price to come to this buy in level. I went down to the 4H timeframe to taker this trade. If you look you will see two hammer rejection wicked candles so that was a green light for me to take the trade. Fingers crossed this one plays out or I can at least lock in some profits as EU hasn't been kind to me. Little risky but I am ok with that, fortune favors the brave as they say. Will update again in a few days. GLIYF

View attachment 313423
It is a good zone to go long from. Horizontally the level looks good to be a good level of support. However, the price may get a strong rejection at the last swing high. It may make the price have a long bearish correction or long consolidation before finding its next route. Thanks for sharing the chart.

View attachment 313423
It looks to be a strong level of support. However, the last bearish move and considering the 2nd rejection at the last swing high, the price may come at the level of support again. It may end up making a breakout here as well. However, if the price bounces and makes a bullish breakout at the neckline, the buyers may push the price towards the North with good momentum.