EURUSD Bull

bax699

Looking at a pair today that i dont often visit. But EURUSD looks to be in an interesting position. Possibility for a nice small short back down to support with a tight stop loss, or a patience for the buy when we meet support again. For certain looks like a new bull has been formed. Broker out of the long term downtrend, currently majorly overbought. The moving averages are about to cross underneath so its possible we could see a drop here, to let time catch up with the averages and collect more support for a further push. NFP today though so be careful, but it could be the catalyst for the short term drop . Stay safe risk management as always
Screenshot_25.png

Looking at a pair today that i dont often visit. But EURUSD looks to be in an interesting position. Possibility for a nice small short back down to support with a tight stop loss, or a patience for the buy when we meet support again. For certain looks like a new bull has been formed. Broker out of the long term downtrend, currently majorly overbought. The moving averages are about to cross underneath so its possible we could see a drop here, to let time catch up with the averages and collect more support for a further push. NFP today though so be careful, but it could be the catalyst for the short term drop . Stay safe risk management as always View attachment 275620
great analysis as per. you got in at a good price!

I'm waiting on price to touch your trendline and Support area for potential buys with confirmation

Unbelievable push up the last 48hrs. NFP really helped those long positions by the looks of it. Certainly looks to have fully broken out that channel but of course have to wait for the retest to be sure. But doesn't look like slowing at the moment.

Looking at a pair today that i dont often visit. But EURUSD looks to be in an interesting position. Possibility for a nice small short back down to support with a tight stop loss, or a patience for the buy when we meet support again. For certain looks like a new bull has been formed. Broker out of the long term downtrend, currently majorly overbought. The moving averages are about to cross underneath so its possible we could see a drop here, to let time catch up with the averages and collect more support for a further push. NFP today though so be careful, but it could be the catalyst for the short term drop . Stay safe risk management as always View attachment 275620
EURUSD took me for fool thought it was going to bounce right off the trendline or even daily resistance. but broke right though and took out all my stops! maga market moves and still going strong!

I didn’t trade this yesterday, but wow that was a big push upwards.

Took a buy on this a few days ago against my better judgement but glad I did now :)

*Re activating this thread*

Afternoon all, today i'm including a new pair that I have added to my watchlist again. I have taken a buy on EURUSD , if you watch my videos then you will of already seen what I was looking at. Price has broken out of the bottom range and the long standing trend line . Also we can see price has come back and re tested that break, and currently looks to me like its forming a new demand zone . We can see the sellers and buyers in battle as we speak. I have taken the buy on the premises of that impulse. Use risk management if you decide to take the trade as always. Does have the possibility to go alot higher than the supply just above, but will deal with that at the time. Next day or so will tell us if the break is real or not. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Well after the first visit to EURUSD in a while it looked to possibly be turning in trend, but its clear it was a fake daily breakout and the strong weekly trend has spoken. Still very much bearish on EU as trend shows. Obviously USD is highly manipulated and we will get a reversal in price but the question is when. Doesn't help with EUR being so weak and the correlated opposite to USD.
As you can see it looks entirely possible we could be visiting the 1.10 area before we get any bullish reversal, possibly even lower to 1.08. We could get a sell in when price creates the next lower high, so we will have to watch for that to be formed and ready. Then once we move further down we can look for that longer term bullish move. Patience with this pair for now. mark up your charts and keep your eyes peeled GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good morning all, reporting on EURUSD this morning as I have taken a sell on the daily candle close. Initially I was expecting more of a drop to the imbalance zone below, and less of a pullback. As we can see price has had a sharp up turn in momentum. But it looks to have tapped into supply and lost its steam. Going with the overall higher TF bearish trend and under the EMA it's a valid sell to take for us. We can get a fairly small SL above the moving average and also have a nice target to aim for with good R:R. If this is a true lower high then we should be good to make the next step down. I will update again in a few days hopefully this time with profits in tow. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png