EURUSD Bull

bax699

85 47
Looking at a pair today that i dont often visit. But EURUSD looks to be in an interesting position. Possibility for a nice small short back down to support with a tight stop loss, or a patience for the buy when we meet support again. For certain looks like a new bull has been formed. Broker out of the long term downtrend, currently majorly overbought. The moving averages are about to cross underneath so its possible we could see a drop here, to let time catch up with the averages and collect more support for a further push. NFP today though so be careful, but it could be the catalyst for the short term drop . Stay safe risk management as always
Screenshot_25.png

AdamCantor

98 9
Looking at a pair today that i dont often visit. But EURUSD looks to be in an interesting position. Possibility for a nice small short back down to support with a tight stop loss, or a patience for the buy when we meet support again. For certain looks like a new bull has been formed. Broker out of the long term downtrend, currently majorly overbought. The moving averages are about to cross underneath so its possible we could see a drop here, to let time catch up with the averages and collect more support for a further push. NFP today though so be careful, but it could be the catalyst for the short term drop . Stay safe risk management as always View attachment 275620
great analysis as per. you got in at a good price!

Jungletrader

20 7
I'm waiting on price to touch your trendline and Support area for potential buys with confirmation

sebking1986

18 5
Unbelievable push up the last 48hrs. NFP really helped those long positions by the looks of it. Certainly looks to have fully broken out that channel but of course have to wait for the retest to be sure. But doesn't look like slowing at the moment.

pezza55

18 4
Looking at a pair today that i dont often visit. But EURUSD looks to be in an interesting position. Possibility for a nice small short back down to support with a tight stop loss, or a patience for the buy when we meet support again. For certain looks like a new bull has been formed. Broker out of the long term downtrend, currently majorly overbought. The moving averages are about to cross underneath so its possible we could see a drop here, to let time catch up with the averages and collect more support for a further push. NFP today though so be careful, but it could be the catalyst for the short term drop . Stay safe risk management as always View attachment 275620
EURUSD took me for fool thought it was going to bounce right off the trendline or even daily resistance. but broke right though and took out all my stops! maga market moves and still going strong!

Jim B

7 0
I didn’t trade this yesterday, but wow that was a big push upwards.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Forex 2020 Forex 0
P Forex 1
Forex 2020 Forex 0
P Forex 0
T Technical Analysis 25
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock