Votes: 4 18.2%
  • NO - over my Grandads dead body

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • I really dont give a monkeys

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters

BBB

Experienced member
well as we all know President bLiar has done ANOTHER u-turn.

Should we make further progress towards integrating UK into Euroland?

YES
NO or
Dont know

A while back, I would have voted NO, being in favour of keeping our identity and sovereignty in tact. I thought it unwise that we give up fiscal controls to Brussels.

No however, I believe bLiar has run this country of ours into the ground already, so I believe any change will be for the better - or to put it another way, the less control bLiar has the better.

Thus my Don't care vote.

Trouble is that the bLiar has got Europe lined up for his next job.
So you can't can't rid of the ****** that easily.

edit, didn't know t0sser was a rude word.

We may as well let Brussels run the country ,seen as America has been running it for the last year or so . :rolleyes: Thanks to our great spineless leader .

we are already europeans. the snooty us-and-them is rather pointless.
UK companies that deal abroad, lets face it, thats were the money is, have to consider the currency-costs, and probably find it better to deal in euros or dollars.

critical-mass for blue-sky projects:
UK alone could not build, and create jobs for, the Airbus. (or the EURO-fighter)
Same for European Space Agency, although France and Germany are main drivers.
The nuclear-fusion reactor project would never have got funded without multi-national co-operation.
We are a net IMPORTER of fuel for our economy.
We are a net IMPORTER of food for our bellies.
The world OUT-THERE keeps us alive, for christs-sake.

The superficial "sovereignty" issue, is to manipulate under-educated and simple-minded folk.
I have voted "dont-care", because these decisions have already been made, by business people.
(as well as the jingoistic shoppers who ironically buy east-european and far-east goods over british-made ones- because they are cheaper. HA-HA-HA).

great start to the morning - thats got the blood pressure rising.