Cloning.

Cloning Food consumption & Origin of Humans on earth.

• Yes I would eat cloned produce

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No I wouldnt eat cloned food

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Unsure of eating cloned

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Yes ,Humans introduced on earth via cloning techniques, The missing Link

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No ,Human life evolved on earth, we will find missing link.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Unsure of being cloned

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi

yes the veg garden sounds like a nice idea, somewhere down the line.
I local man has a veg garden with the best looking cauliflowers & cabbages growing.

On the subject of GM crop. Some of the tomatoes that I see in packets from the supermarket look & feel quite different from any tomatoes I recall seeing a few years ago.....smaller, lighter coloured, tougher texture, freckled.........

wasnt one of the problems of Dolly, the sheep, was that the cloning didnt work that well, and the sheep started to age prematurely.

also, one of the problems we have with "cash crops" is that we have a tendency to breed in what we want, and breed out any unwanted characteristics, leading to essentailly cloned crops, and thus reducing genetic variations. ( there is some kind of project to preserve all these variations for posterity )

any kind of disease that wasnt anticipated would kill off the entire crop.

with animals, there will be a pressure to breed in desired features, and "breed out" unwanted characteristics, again reducing genetic variation.

then, prehaps, people........

Saw a documentary "life running out of control" about Genetic Modification of food stuffs. Crops, animals.

I think its scary, I mean if Gm farmers are groiwng crops near Orgainc farms, then the seeds are and do blow from GM to organic farms, miles away etc. Now these Organic farmers are being wiped out because their organic crops are being contaminated with GM and showing modified DNA in the organic foods, therefor they cannot be certified as organic any longer in many cases.

So there goes your 20 year farming business........ down the hole.

Also the Americans are exposed to eating GM foods whether they like it or not. No choice, its not labelled, I guess they could by organic but thats not the point, they are eating it.

OK now this scientist and I dare say a few others, are doing reasearch into the effects of these foods being eaten by rats. At this stage they are finding that the Rats DNA contains traces of the modified DNA from foodstuffs.

So they call it Biological contamination. And it seemingly cannot be stopped.

There seems to be near Zero studies and research into the effects of modified DNA from foods and any long term effects on the consumers of it.

In short The US citizens are the RATs. But it doesnt bode well for the future I think.

They showed some trout or salmon modified, fat buggers .But a study into GM Fish showed that they end up destroying all the normal natural species within a few years.... ALL gone. The answer soultion they GM bods say ? easy we will make these mutants sterile so they cannot breed.

SO all gods natural wonderful breeding life looks like its further on route to accelration on its way out and science with some large corporate profiteers will give us sterile mutant man made organic species.

Well thats wonderful. I think these people should be sent to live on the moon quickly. let them there, create the the biggest freak show in the universe.

Now whats gonna happen if these , not if when these fish,animals,crops break loose ? They are already beginning to do so.

It summed up quite well mans approach to things.

Rather than use technology to assist and improve the natural beautiful existing life on earth, they are using technology to alter that natural sepcies instead by buggering about with its DNA, mutating it to match technology.

Its all gonna end in tears.

All eyes on american citizens and see what happens, as if they havent got enough problems already..... thats all they need.. Mutating further....

No offense to any Americans but I think its bloody scary. Good Luck.

Monsanto. Up yours....

Last edited:
"In short The US citizens are the RATs" ...that's a bit extreme , I know they are unpopular ;)

"easy we will make these mutants sterile so they cannot breed." ..if this is proposed for the "us rats" it's going to make a lot of people very happy ... Insha'Allah

"fat buggers " ...the US got there without any modified foods and the UK is following them fast. It isn't the meek who will inherit the earth ,it's the porkers ;) ...can't breed for s...t ,but eat ... world champs !

"In short The US citizens are the RATs" ...that's a bit extreme , I know they are unpopular ;)

"easy we will make these mutants sterile so they cannot breed." ..if this is proposed for the "us rats" it's going to make a lot of people very happy ... Insha'Allah

"fat buggers " ...the US got there without any modified foods and the UK is following them fast. It isn't the meek who will inherit the earth ,it's the porkers ;) ...can't breed for s...t ,but eat ... world champs !

Hi chump, o.k. , with the rats and US citizens, just a term, of course I dont see any other humans as or imply them as a lower ya know.

But the scientist detected the rats dna carried the modified dna from the food it was given , now the US citizens have been eating gentically modified food for the last 8 years without any requirement for the industry to point out ...

"Hey this food has been buggered about with gentically, you may want to consider not eating it because no long term study has been carried out on the effects of consuming genetically modified food and its effects on your own DNA, yes your kids' ,kid's friends uncle may have 2 heads and real cauliflowers as ears."

mm with the sterilization of mutated living animals as foodstuffs for humans, hmm isnt it a bloody shame that all life on earth may and is being manufactured this way ? why doesnt man work with the existing natures environment so natural animals can breed naturally ?

Apparently in canada there isnt any natural soyabean crops, none. only the gentically modified crops.

In india, monsanto marketed to the indian cotton farmers to buy monsanto's wonder yielding ,desease resisting cotton seeds. They are more expensive but you get a bigger bang for the buck ? Well no, the crops are failing, yielding less than the natural cotton crops cost more and the indians need to spend even more money (raise finance) on pestisides. The farmers are going bankrupt and 50% of them commit suicide.

But not only that its again another biological contamination (GM modified seeds being dispursed by nature, birds, wind, rains etc) that once out cannot be stopped. The long term effects of this ?

Gawd knows, but some scientists studying the test tube foodstuffs notice agression (in fish) killing all the natural species of the same breed. Also organic farmers once their land is bio contaminated with GM seeds blowing onto their lands, well they cant sell as organic any more.

Some lawsuits are ongoing in the US regarding this.

In the UK I think theres a problem with GM farmers not being able to get insurance because of the bio contamination of the GM seed being carried to ? LOL wherever nature takes it, miles, hundreds of miles away...

Some salmon (DNA modified) have escaped into the natural environment apparently, what will happen ?

So, the solution to bio contamination of earths living creatures? LOL..... er, mmm. Dont forget big bucks at stake. when you have man and money on opposite sides its not uncommon for the former to put the latter as a priority.

I'd like to think, T2win members might be able to find the solution for this huge issue.

:)

"with the rats and US citizens, just a term" ...I knew what you meant ,I was having a little fun on a rainy day ;)