Eurex data

Grant

I've been testing various real-time feeds. At the moment, I don't need real-time but I do need intra-day data (eg 1 minute close on most instruments). Obviously, the costs need to be comparative to real-time. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Alternatively, which is the cheapest real-time feed - data only, no charts, news, etc but a dde?
Cheapest so far (for my needs are BIS, RealTick (both German) and DTNIQ. Market-Eye, ESignal, Tenfore are unsatisfactory.

Grant.

Grant said:
I've been testing various real-time feeds. At the moment, I don't need real-time but I do need intra-day data (eg 1 minute close on most instruments). Obviously, the costs need to be comparative to real-time. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Alternatively, which is the cheapest real-time feed - data only, no charts, news, etc but a dde?
Cheapest so far (for my needs are BIS, RealTick (both German) and DTNIQ. Market-Eye, ESignal, Tenfore are unsatisfactory.

Grant.
Have a look at Mytrack which offers various options and is one of the cheaper feeds. You don't mention whether you need charting software.

Alternatively if you have a brokerage Account with IB you may can use their (effectively free) feed with somthing like Sierracharts. If you need historic backfill it is readily available from a number of sources. I believe the IB feed can be DDE'd into various packages but this will not function satisfactorily if you want to feed in more than one or two instruments. I don't think you'll find free 1 min delayed data on Eurex products very easily in a DDE'able form.

Try Futuresource. Reasonable price, futures only. Can get free trial period with all their historic data i believe......

Rognvald, Chuck (Charles?) and Zow.

Gentleman,

Thank you for the suggestions. The difference in most cases between real-time and delayed is exchange fees (negligible for Eurex). I've beeen testing TeleTrader (Austria) and will probably settle for this.

Thank you once again.

i read about tahoe charts offering interactive brokers backfill a couple months ago on the internet. is the service still available for subscription? thanks

Chuck_T said:
If you use IB, use their data feed with TahoeCharts for charting and get backfill included from eSignal. Free trial till September 1st.

http://www.tahoecharts.com

Chuck
@eSignal

Have you guys fixed your Bund data feeds? Last time I had eSignal (2 yrs ago!) there were big problems using bund charts over 2 hours per bar. The close of one bar and the open of another were around 10-20 ticks out. Anyone who trades the bund knows this is impossible. Customer services said they were aware of the problem but no solution was planned for at least another year. Did you get it fixed?