Eur/usd

Big Trend seems trying to change to the bull side.
Good structure in hourly chart.
I´m in the sell side now, looking to make some before the possible (new trend) move up.

All this action still inside the big rotation.

Good luck

The H4 chart indicates a drift upwards

Attachments

• eur-usd.PNG
    eur-usd.PNG
    52.7 KB · Views: 133
It seems the pair is drifting towards the 1.13 level. It could be a good long entry if reached.

It seems the pair is drifting towards the 1.13 level. It could be a good long entry if reached.

The upcoming key events including today’s US mid-term elections and the FOMC later this week may push the EURUSD toward 1.13 and that would be great as it could develop a double bottom pattern. (y)

Stay out of the market today imho but my EA has bought in !

Attachments

• eur-usd.PNG
    eur-usd.PNG
    67.7 KB · Views: 146
Stay out of the market today imho but my EA has bought in !

Nice call, the currency pair made a strong rally. Did your stop hold or was triggered before the rally? Unfortunately mine was triggered before the rally.

Nice call, the currency pair made a strong rally. Did your stop hold or was triggered before the rally? Unfortunately mine was triggered before the rally.

Thanks for mentioning it. I have just taken the profit manually.

Attachments

• eur-usd.PNG
    eur-usd.PNG
    60.7 KB · Views: 129
Approaching 1.13. If it's reached today I'll def open a long, no news and closing the week seems a good squeeze.

Approaching 1.13. If it's reached today I'll def open a long, no news and closing the week seems a good squeeze.

That should go well barring announcements imho

Attachments

• eur-usd.PNG
    eur-usd.PNG
    48.1 KB · Views: 128
The Euro broke the 1.13 support. It looks like it has more potential to the downside as the US dollar is gaining strength.

The EUR/USD plummets

The Dollar strengthens versus its main counterparts and pressures the EUR/USD to the downside. The EUR/USD accelerates its bearish trend and breaks below the 1.1300 level to reach the 1.1232 level, a zone that it has not visited since June of last year. If the pair continues falling, then the 1.1200 level could act as support. On the other hand, if the price goes back above the 1.1300 level, then its next resistance could be the 1.1400 level, followed by the 55 day EMA and the 1.1500 level. The 55 day EMA is pointing to the downside, indicating a bearish trend. Another possible scenario is that the EUR/USD may get stuck between the 1.1200 level and the 1.1300 level without taking a clear direction.

eurusd-d1-activtrades-plc-3.png

EURUSD broke the support at 1.13 with a low of 1.1215. Let's see where it goes next.

Expect rebound next week on EURUSD further towards 1.15, EUR is oversold currently while optimism on dollar becomes outdated.

With Dollar's weakness the pair remains strong bullish slopes. I don't think the upside movements are over yet, resistance can be found at 1.1460 and follow by 1.1500.

The EURUSD has spent the last 8 hours trying to break through the highest VRM weekly sentiment level at 1.1455. So far failed to break through this level.

For an explanation of the significance of this level see

https://www.complexhamiltoniansystems.com/practice.html#3rd_PointHeader

The next weekly level of resistance from the VRM is 1.1474 which is the middle of the long term trend channel.

Last edited: