Eur/usd

Even though the EUR/USD rallied again above the 1.1500 level, the pair is really consolidating in a range, while oscillating around that level. To the upside, the 55 day EMA and the 1.1600 level could act as resistance, in case the EUR/USD tries to go back up. But the current consolidation could be a resting area for the pair to continue dropping, since it is coming from a bearish trend. To the downside, the 1.1400 level could act as support, but the most relevant support is at the 1.1300 level from where the price has already bounced to the upside in the past.

eurusd-d1-activtrades-plc.png

Seems like is getting ready to sky rocket to 1.1700.

Possible resistance on the EUR/USD

The EUR/USD rallies to the 1.1600 level after completing a hammer formation around the 1.1500 zone. The hammer formation is a bullish reversal pattern, but the pair may find some resistance around the 1.1600 level and the 55 day EMA, which is just above it. In case of a bearish bounce, the 1.1500 level may act again as a support. In case of a bullish breakout, the 1.1700 level may act as resistance, followed by the 200 day EMA and the 1.1800 level, which is its most relevant resistance.

eurusd-d1-activtrades-plc.png

I would like to show the different timeframes. H1, H4 and D1.

All relevant.

Attachments

• eur-usd H1.PNG
    eur-usd H1.PNG
    56.8 KB · Views: 121
  • eur-usd H4.PNG
    eur-usd H4.PNG
    52 KB · Views: 108
  • eur-usd D1.PNG
    eur-usd D1.PNG
    60.2 KB · Views: 121
There aren't any significant news this week that can cause a storm in the pair. I'd say we're looking neutral into the week.

Looking to get short on this pair, however, is now testing the October low which can lead to a bounce back up. So should i wait for a pullback or just get in short on the break of October low?

Personally I will wait a bit longer but I could be wrong. Patience is the difference often between success and failure.
This is a H4 chart

Attachments

• Eur-Usd.PNG
    Eur-Usd.PNG
    20.7 KB · Views: 129
Eur/Usd has lost its upside momentum, the pair is trading almost flat around 1.1512 level. Immediate resistance can be found at 1.1535 and support level lies at 1.1430.

Personally I will wait a bit longer but I could be wrong. Patience is the difference often between success and failure.
This is a H4 chart

Thank you for your input Pat949, I did wait on Friday thank god for that. But today I got in short @ 1.1533 on a pullback. Let's see, Italy is not looking good it could help my trade.

The Euro is trying to move higher. Hopefully we'll see another leg down this week. I'm looking to open a long at 1.1400.

I think it is a bit risky to enter long at this moment, because is still making lower highs and lower lows so in a bearish trend on a daily chart. Plus it even may try to retest 2018 low at 1.1300.

The pair moved quickly to the downside after Draghi held a press conference. The USD seems to be strengthening against all major peers.

1.13 would be a good bearish test. If withstood, we can see a push to the upside with potential target at 1.16.

EurUsd Daily

Big trend down (blue line)
Consolidation (yellow line)
Rotation (green line)

Can be now a retest to the yellow line.
I´m on the buy side.

Good luck

Attachments

• eu_daily.PNG
    eu_daily.PNG
    46.5 KB · Views: 133