Eur/usd

eur-usd

My point of view is that eur-usd is trying to touch 1.2100 level ( moving average 20 in 8H CHART) , if unable would fall again to low bollinger, if it crosses with out problem then focus on 1.2146 (moving average 20 in daily chart) and for a top of 1.2200 (upper bollinger in 8H chart) this aply for today and this night when is possible to head finally to 1.2100 if we haven arrived yet or falling finally to lowers 1.2020 again, just be aware and put your stops.

Moving average 20 and exponenmtial moving average 8 give good signals in 5 minutes charts ;)

Bangbang.

UPDATE (as a matter of courtesy)

All USD, AUD & JPY positions now closed out. (profits for these trades not disclosed)

The Eur/Jpy position did incur a small loss of 33 pips

All trades relating to this thread are now closed. Positions opened on or after 10:30 BST 27/06/05 will not be posted on this thread.

Regards

:(

There looks like a barrier at 1.2100 , i see another test of 1.2020 bottom again :eek: as i say just my point of view i could be wrong , fifty-fifty thats the way in currencies .

Good luck peter and i am sorry for what happens sir :cry:

Bangbang said:
There looks like a barrier at 1.2100 , i see another test of 1.2020 bottom again :eek: as i say just my point of view i could be wrong , fifty-fifty thats the way in currencies .

Good luck peter and i am sorry for what happens sir :cry:

well well well...............................
u certainly were right!
made 30 pips, pity i could not let the profits run

eur-usd

From here 1.2150 we could make highs at 1.2065 or 1.2075 ( movin avergae 20 of 2H and 1H charts) but i still see a bearish movement for the bottom 1.2020 for later today , any way be aware for a posible 15 pips or 25 pips long and the key hour 13:00 (uk time) and if does not cross the moving average 20 the confirm the bearish again to the bottom (now eur-usd 1.2159 but may make again lower at 1.2053 or so)

Thanks forexguru99 you ar my first reply!!! :!:

eur-usd

Now 1.2159 is the limit of 20 moving average in 10 minutes chart , before climbing to 1.2165 or so , must cross this moving average, so, now a fall and then again up, will take a litle time to cross surely that moving average, after that will star the climb i belive :|

Bangbang. (just my pint of view,newbe)

eur-usd

There is a bottom at 1.2050 and a resistance at 1.2100 (bollingers in 1H chart) we are moving btw that levels , we have tried again (unexpected for me) 1.2100 and fail, but both ways are open , im still bearish we could have a big fall today to the 1.2000 level but is a dangerous trade ... Just good luck people.

In the next 30 minutes i have a entry signal for long but maybe just give us to the level of 1.2085 :?: :confused:

Bangbang

:d

Hello!!!!! well i get :!: :!: WOW :!: :!: myself belive me. cuz i was expecting a lower climb but its trying to get 1.2100 every time , i belive we will be bullish but next moth or next week and if we dont cross 1.2020 or 1.19..(80) but for today i am bearish, we could finish the week in green candle but, until tomorrow i cant see it clear.

Thats my second reply :p ...

Bangbang.

Mmmmmm

Again a good entry for short at eur-usd, :arrowd: ,not confirmed yet, but i would say that we have as max 1.2120, just wait and be aware for catching a good fall taday i hope, just wait your signals.

Bangbang(my point of view , just contrast i dont wanna you base ur trades in me :eek: )

One fall

From this crazy trades we have seen and this fall , now i focus on the 1H chart lower bollinger, 1.2156 as one posible level for a continue of fall (actually i dont see it) but i have to focus on lower highs and if we dont cross the 1.2090 the next time we make a climb (in an hour or two) i would say we are drawing a downtrend for the 1.2020 bottom or 1.1980 .. but its high the sentiment to get out 1.2100 level (but my signlas says we are bearish for the next 8 hours) but arent reliable cuz we are the market and we drive it.

If we touch 1.20.. level and we mantain, we could make again a up wave to test the 1.2200 level( this would aply for now to the entire next week if things go as i see)now focus on 10 minutes chart and mantain the eur-usd below the moving average 20.. ;)

Bang bang (my point of view)

As expected

Finally eur-usd did fall, i´ve got 70 pips i have closed positinons now, later today or tomorrow i will look again for the trend and confirm where is heading again...

Bangbang.

eur-usd

I have bearish signals for the next 4 hours (until 17:00 more or less) were we could get again to 1.2060, 1.2050 ,1.2041 and them maybe cross "tonight" 1.2120 for a target of 1.2180 or maybe cuz of the day (friday) we let that job for the next week .

I will be posting selective currency trades on here just for this week.

Short USD/JPY @ 111.44 04/07/05