Eur/usd

No way

Many people trust in you Peter44 :arrowu: just one thats maybe has envy or who knows whta happens with him ...... bothers you ... well you dont wanna entry in stupid thread batles thats tells a lot from you , you are polite no as others :confused: and i know your are trustable and dont mind others opinion Peter44 ;)

Good luck and hope to see you promply here ...

Bangbang.

Matt, as a firt time poster and a new member I understand what u say. But if you will be around longer you will understand why the Q. Just see moderator Q. a few pages before, also asking why no answers in public from Peter44.
The board here are for people to SHARE ideas, help others, etc. Peter44 said they are LIVE calls. People expect to see LIVE calls, not after the fact, sepecialy new guys that where not here around the block for long time.....

You do not miss anything if you looking for LIVE calls that are 4-12 min AFTER the fact....

Tzachi.

Yes but you will also see nothing if you put people off posting .
I am happy to make my own mind up rather than have the posts selected by others.
And I may be new here but I have been around more than a few blocks in my time.
Matt

tzachi

Well i just belive in respect , i have been following his post also chat with him and have seen with hours a prediction calls from him, well the post 4 minutes after are hourly post more or less so u use to get the entry again and again in most cases this 4 minutes later or even 10 ... just are calls that works this late time, i dont care system is using i dont care why is so late, hi is doing his own money so thats take time make a trade and later post it and look for new good some trades..... i dont care if 4 minutes later i am at time to take that calls and i use to... and for me this post are just confirming my wonderings or my signals were currencies are heading, but maybe you are a boss from a company that sells this signals also and you with threads like this are losing ur money well, them make ur own trades and make ur own money...

As u said this is an opinion as everyone is freely to post ,here is mines...

eur-usd

I think we could have a fall at eur-usd at 13:00 (uk local) .... any one thinks also so?

Thanks.

Bangbang.

Bang bang,

I have nothing to sell and I do not sell anything. I am a full time trader, trading my own account only.

Its was and is my opinion that LIve calls should be called LIVE and not after the fact, but hi, its your money.

Is Peter44 had to stop his calls here just because of me????? just because of my Q. about calling "Live" after the fact???? What does it tell you that he will not post anymore instead of just answer it or ignoring me ??

Tzachi.

eur-usd

Wondering to fall and touch 1.2140 level again, just put stops 1.2165 if it falls move stop to get more profits.

Let me explain the order flow.

1. The order is identified
2. The order is placed by telephone (Not Internet)
3. Wait for order Fill (sometimes requires a callback)
4. Order Fill checked
5. Fill is then typed up posted on here (T2W)

The complete process will take on average 2-3 minutes depending on market conditions. The time you see at the top of the posting is the recorded fill time on the contract note.

Regards

Peter44,

That all what I was asking !!!!!!!

A simple answer to the time conflict would clear it as you just made it.

If I offended you, MY APPOLOGIES.

Tzachi.

:S eur-usd

Stop crossed, no pips acumulated :eek: could wait for midnight signals and see where is heading but i wont, tomorrow will be another day , maybe we have a fall this night :arrowd: not clear yet :rolleyes:

Bangbang.

(Hope to see soon peter and discuss signals)

Eur-usd

Anyone took that more than 70 pips fall over night? :D For the time being no signals for eur-usd

Dangerous trade i belive

I will cose positions with 10 pips losses and will continue looking for more reliable trades

This midnight

I see a possible bullish :arrowu: start for the eur-usd at 24:00h (uk time) for the 1.21.. level again, may be at bottom now, just take care and patience ,also be aware this midnight for your confirmation signals, this is just my opinion, if we were more people posting we could contrast our points of view :(